Register now to get rid of these ads!

1961 Impala 4 door

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jester, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Jester

Jester
    from Blevins AR

I don't see alot of these running aroung my neck of the woods, but and however a buddy took me behind his house yesterday and lo and behold a 61 impala 4 door. I have just about convinced him to pull it out of the woods and build the car does anyone here have some good pictures of some custom built 61 chebbies you could show me? Everything from flat black to slicked up is welcome. Also has anyone here suicided the rear doors on one of these rides?

2. Jester

Jester
    from Blevins AR

pretty please : )

3. DrJ

DrJ

Around here, Devil worshiping Goth/Vampire girls drive flat black moredoor chevys.

Why else do ya think the "Bad place" in the Lord of the Rings was Mordor? :D

4. DrJ

DrJ

They can look nice with just a lowering, a shave and ALL the door handles off and a SHINY paint job.

5. HOLY CRAP!!! Is this the infamous Jester the pinstripper? Hide the women and children guys!! Fred, see what it's gonna take for me to get that wagon your buddys got.

6. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

My daily is a 61 2 door post... I like it cause its NOT a hardtop. Ohmygod shiny paint on the Hamb!

[​IMG]

7. flat grey, or gray (sp?) anyway, 4 door 61 belair. shiney paint, some day.
    [​IMG]

8. theodore

theodore

cool moredoors, gotta agree with DrJ on the door handles, i've seen folks that shave the back handles off, IMO it's like a fat chick wearing a big sweater, you know what's under there, don't try and hide it.....I'll still love you.

9. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

gfhhgdhyj56ujtyjhftdgwytrghdtrh

Attached Files:

10. Jester

Jester
    from Blevins AR

He might pay you to take it lol. the passenger side door is caved in no hood but the back glass is A-ok. Thanks every one for the pictures, time to light someones fire about flat paint wide whites and pinstripping.

Make a joyfull noise to the Lord all the earth; make a loud noise.

God bless

11. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey Fred,

Nice to hear from ya, I hope everything is going Ok with ya.........

Below is a couple of my favorites.

Happy Trails,

Mick

Attached Files:

12. brandon

brandon

i don't have any pics.....but let me know if ya need parts......got a crew cab 61 impala in a million pieces......with good front sheetmetal from arizona.....thanks brandon

13. Jester

Jester
    from Blevins AR

Thanks Mick, everything is going great. I remember the gold one if I'm not mistaking Whiskey pinstripped the trunk on this car and either Myers of Lil toot did the dash. I really like that car. Brandon thanks for the offer I'll keep it in mind. Thanks to everyone for the pictures.

14. Fred:
    Glad to hear you're still among the,"upright and not uptight".Where have you been hiding?We miss your posts on the Pinstripers Page.
    Ray

15. Jester

Jester
    from Blevins AR

Ray,

I'm still around although the Lord has had me working on other things. I picked up the brush last night for the first time in several months.........was that painfull. I forgot just how bad I was oh well more practice tonight maybe something will turn up for the friday art show.....pray for me :)

16. bluebrian

bluebrian
    from dallas

That wagon has got to be one of the coolest wagons out there. IT has black paint and red wheels and it somehow doesn't look like everythig else. Bad ass.