Register now to get rid of these ads!

Springfield, MO swapmeet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Trophydash, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Trophydash

Trophydash
    from Tulsa, OK

Anybody else gonna' set up or walk through Springfield in a couple of weeks?
    Stop by and BS at S97-S99 while you're up there.

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I'll be there and will stop by. You got any good for nothing flathead heads or old good for nothing headlight buckets by chance??

3. Trophydash

Trophydash
    from Tulsa, OK

Still got alot of stuff left over from the salvage yard my soon to be inlaws shut down last year, but nothin' that old.....

4. birdman42

birdman42

what are the dates for the swap meet?

5. madmak95

madmak95

Gona be in there for the drags ...... best weekend of the year. Swapmeet on Friday Drag raceing on Saturday!!!!

6. Trophydash

Trophydash
    from Tulsa, OK

Believe it's the 17th, 18th and 19th of this month.

7. Old Tin and New Tin

Old Tin and New Tin

We will be arriving on set up day, Thursday,August 16th, spaces N16 and N18 just east of the big shade tree on the south side of the paved east/west street on southeast part of the fairgrounds. Hopefully we will sell everything on Thursday and Friday so we can go to the HAMB drags early on Saturday morning. If not, we will leave the fairgrounds on Saturday aftenoon as soon as we can and take in the last 3-4 hours of the drags at MoKan on the 18th. Stop by if you need to set down and rest for a while. Lots of jewels to find and lots of walking.

8. hoggyrubber

hoggyrubber

i'm looking foward to lookin' on friday. one of my favorite events of the year.

9. Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos
    from Missery

We will be there thurs. evening and set up fri/sat. I think we are in N060 /N058

10. Jedidiah

Jedidiah
    from Ft Worth

Anybody have an address or the name of the place it will be held?

11. Empire Fairgrounds in Springfield MO. Take highway 13 exit north off I-44, go 1 block north and turn right on Norton Rd (east) and go about a half mile on your left. Can't miss it.
    Later,
    Dick

12. For the first time in ages I'm going to miss it. We are dropping our daughter off at college Friday and heading to the drags from there.

13. Jedidiah

Jedidiah
    from Ft Worth

Thanks guys. I'll swing by Friday around lunch for a little while before going on to Joplin for the drags that weekend. Can't wait!

14. mow too much

mow too much

Makes for the perfect weekend, Friday swap meet, Saturday drag races.:)

15. Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos
    from Missery

they changed my spaces : ( I'm in J038/J038a , the fork at bottom of dirt hill to upper paved area , will have silver enclosed , feel free to stop by to rest or dump parts while your shopping, we will be there all day thurs./fri. and most of sat.
    I'll have cool shit you should take home ; ))

16. gonmad

gonmad

First time in forever it isn't going to be 165*!!! Gonna be an awesome weekend, about 85*, PERFECT!!

17. Hey there young lady. I'll have some different headlight buckets at the Drags in the vendor area.;)

18. yblock292

yblock292

we're leaving thursday morning to head over to the swap meet then off to joplin friday evening for the drags

19. mow too much

mow too much

Yes it's going to be cool for the swap meet and the drags........for a change.;)

20. wlspdshop

wlspdshop
    from Missouri

I will be there...Glad to hear its going to be cool.

21. 32INXS

32INXS
    from Missouri

Sunny and 80 Friday and Saturday. Will be on the midway with the car in my avatar. Stop by and say hi. Lots of walking but great weather and lots of stuff to look at. Large car corral too. This will be the 27th year for me. There is definitely something for everybody here, no matter what your taste is in cars or bikes!

22. We will be there Thursday afternoon to set up , hope to see you all

23. hoggyrubber

hoggyrubber

i was there all day friday from 8am till 4pm and got some great buys. went back sat morning for another over the phone deal, but did miss out on one thing. i wish this swap meet was more than once a year!