Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for info on these cars... Falcon content inside.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NorCalTommy, Jul 9, 2012.

1. NorCalTommy

NorCalTommy
    from Sonoma, Ca

Trying to find more pics... Or info on these two cars. Trying to see what the owners used for an air ride setup. If you have any info on either car, or the contact info for the owners I would greatly appreciate it. Looking to Air Bag my 62 Wagon. Thanks!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. NorCalTommy

NorCalTommy
    from Sonoma, Ca

No one? FNG needs help... ha ha.

3. Faus

Faus

Mustang 2 and air ride tech. But the wheel wells are not big so tires over 6 inches wide and 15-16 inches tall will rub if lowered with air. I'd you plan on mini tubs you can get some more room width wise.

4. NorCalTommy

NorCalTommy
    from Sonoma, Ca

5. sdbcivic

sdbcivic
    from West Ga.

hey man i will get you up some links on falcon stuff i have found. i have had my wagon for a couple years now and i have studied a lot on them. check out boernstage customs wagon i never got them to respond about the suspension set up or even seen a picture under the hood but i know they were running stock 13s and had a raised notch or something on the rear. its loooooow! i figured shockwaves and a notched rear with 4 link. if it was mustang ii it wouldn't have the 13s on it cus it wouldn't clear calipers.

6. sdbcivic

sdbcivic
    from West Ga.

oh and i have pictures of the gold car suspension. it was for sale on ebay a while back. kind of scary to me but it was a single leaf spring with air over leaf setup.

7. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

sort of a misassumption, Pintos, the Mustang IIs little brother had 13" wheels stock on their disc brakes right off the factory floor. They were a 4 on 4 1/4" bolt pattern and not interchangable with the stock Falcon stuff though. And yes, Pintos and Mustang IIs front suspension is completely interchangable from '74-'78

8. Veach

Veach

On my 60 2dr wagon went with R&C Rack and 4 link coilovers not baged thro but using there system you can get it almost to the ground with the turn of 8 bolts.With a little work I was able to get a 9" tire under the rear without tubs

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  9. NorCalTommy

NorCalTommy
    from Sonoma, Ca

Thanks for the info guys... If you have any pics or links you can email me @ [email protected]