Register now to get rid of these ads!

hi from kansas!!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by green goat, Aug 12, 2012.

1. green goat

green goat
    from buhler, ks

well been into muscle cars ALL my life and alway's wanted a early 30's coupe/roadster and drum role please......................................last year picked up a mostly finished 1930 model A sport coupe (that has been sat down on a custom frame with 350/350 chevy drivetrain and a 9" out back. So i just wanted to say hi and bring on the model A deals/bargains please thanks.

2. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

3. Old Tin and New Tin

Old Tin and New Tin

Welcome from Wichita.

4. Welcome to the H.A.M.B

5. green goat

green goat
    from buhler, ks

thanks for the welcomes and after trying to find info and parts for my 30 model a (everywhere else) i know that i have joined in on the right forum!! there is a ton of good photo's and info since my browsing started yesterday,lol.

6. mailerguy1

mailerguy1

Welcome from "The Great White North" Ontario Canada. looking forward to seeing some pics.

7. green goat

green goat
    from buhler, ks

this is the most recent picture of my two "baby's" julie and i with some friends cruised them to a car show in the local area park. This was taken in the parking lot of where we grabbed a bite to eat on the way home.

Attached Files:

8. green goat

green goat
    from buhler, ks

this was getting loaded to head home.........and you can't tell at ALL that julie was HAPPY to get to drive the oldie home:) P.S. i am really in search of a top for this car (soft or hard) and a front axle with some drop to it, i like the look of how it sits just want period correct suspension back on it, thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  9. Old F.A.R.T.

Old F.A.R.T.

Welcome from Salina.