Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Ayala bro's,geisler const gmc

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sixinarowjoe, Aug 12, 2012.

1. sixinarowjoe

sixinarowjoe
    from eastcoast

Went to the Gasket Goons show in NewJersey today, and spotted this is, it the real deal ,anybody know ,could not find the owner

Attached Files:

2. D ROD

D ROD
    from New Jersey

Oh it's the real Mc'Coy, my brother Jim bought this from Mr. Bruce Geisler this past winter. Plans are to just enjoy it for now, and a poss. Bringing it back to the Ayala rendition down he road!!!

3. sixinarowjoe

sixinarowjoe
    from eastcoast

Thanks D ROD -it was a pleasure to finally see this in person ,always liked it ever since i saw it in the little books --joe

4. 1951Streamliner

1951Streamliner
    from Reno, NV

Great to hear its going back to Gil's version. Much better than the latter.

5. If Bruce's GMC still has a .060 over 283 in it, then it's this one. When Bruce bought my RPU in '86, telling me he was going to restore it, all he did was rape everything he could use off it, and let it go to shit in his warehouse. :mad:

[​IMG]

6. customcory

customcory

Who has the Grille and tailgate pieces?

7. Great news! It looks 100% better already without the stupid scoop sticking through the hood.

8. I was real happy when I was told of the new location of this truck.Im glad it ended up where it did and I dont have to worry about someone using S10 parts or other stuff that doesn't belong.It is in GREAT hands now.

9. saltracer219

saltracer219

Yes, It's the real thing. Geisler is my race partner, he lives here in Vancouver Wa. 9 months a year. He sold it last winter less engine and transmission to someone on the east coast.

10. I was heart broken to hear he had parted way with it....