Register now to get rid of these ads!

redneck rumbles comin up, whos going to be there?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by outlaw256, Jul 16, 2012.

1. outlaw256

outlaw256

i know alot of you guys dont like the redneck rumble, because of the r,r thing but its not as many showing up lately sooooo,im trying to find out you of the hambers are planning on going and what you will be bringing up there. ill will be there with my 62 galaxie daily driver, my 53 ranchwagon and my wifes ot 67 impala and hopefully my sons 65 wagon.got a couple others but im runnin out of ways to get them there!~ lol

2. ill be there with the floogie, olds powered chev. gotta make some headers first. trying to get my pal moving on his 63 fairlane. but that fe swap is taking him some time. working 60 hrs + sure is a bitch sometimes.

3. rats28

rats28
    from Louisiana

Me and a buddy are planning to drive up... This will be are first time to this event. Anyone know of some places to stay? Is the show worth it to make the trip from Louisiana?

4. i will be there on friday. my 3rd show, but first with my f-1. last couple of years it getting more trad. the rr's are fading out. damn good show and great swap meet

5. outlaw256

outlaw256

well guys i hope the turnout is full of hambers. look for me and intro yourself.ill either be hanging around a 62 galaxie or a 53 ranchwagion or a 65 falcon wagon or ah hell just look for a guy with a long ponytail and 2 braids in his beard and walkin with a cane! lol

6. Don Martin

Don Martin
    from West Tenn

Me and my crew will be back again. 5th or 6th year, we have a blast. Be there in our 39 ford pickup and whatever else is on the road at the time.

7. Count many of the poor boys to being there.

8. slobroy

slobroy

Wouldn't miss it. Tommy puts a lot of work into it and it's becoming the show to go to in middle Tennessee.

9. Just Gadget

Just Gadget

I'll be there ... my favorite show in middle TN ... Gadget

10. olddrags

olddrags
    from ky

Yep! Never been but lookin forward to it!

11. Just Gadget

Just Gadget

it won't be long ... be there in this ...

[​IMG]

12. 48 Poncho

48 Poncho
    from Tennessee

Planning on being there in my 48 Poncho ragtop. Driving up on Saturday for the day. Be my first time. Hope Gadget's Avatar lady shows up!!!!!

48 Poncho

13. I am going to try and go, but it depends on how things are shapping up at work.

14. Just Gadget

Just Gadget

lol Poncho ... me 2

15. IT_IS_PAINTED

IT_IS_PAINTED

I'll be there as long as my homework load isn't to big that weekend. Bringing my '49 effie.

16. Butcher's Shop Customs

Butcher's Shop Customs
    from Paducah KY

I'll be there with the Metal Mafia CC/ Remnant CC from Kentucky. I'll have my black and orange 54 pickup, the rest of the bunch will consist of a 59 F100, 60 Country Sedan wagon, 48 F1, 68 Impala SS, chopped 50 Ford sedan, and no telling what else.