Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs My new 59 Chevy 1/2 stepside !!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by evol55, Aug 10, 2012.

1. evol55

evol55

Well I got this truck about a month ago. I have been doing some stuff to it since then. Story is that it didn't have brakes, ran like crap, and the wiring harness burnt up. I have to get a new harness put some wood or metal to replace the wood that is not there in the bed. Replace the windshield to get it inspected so I can drive the hell out of it. I am glad I saved this truck from becoming a child's bed that the owner was going to cut the truck up to make. I added fluid to the m.c. add I got good brake pressure. It has a 350/350 and a newer 10 bolt rear from some unknown source. I want to replace the windshield my self I am just wondering had hard would it be to do that. I am also going to do the wiring and everything else myself.

Attached Files:

2. Drive Em

Drive Em

Nice, what is the grille out of? Big windows are cool.

3. belair

belair

I like that grille.

4. squirrel

squirrel

strange, big truck front fenders and bumper, and a GMC grille with some other center bar.

Does it have a pickup frame? or a big truck frame?

5. evol55

evol55

The grill is some plastic rip off. I took it out and put it on the shelf. I am going to make my own grill. Also the truck has the 8" bed. I am pretty sure that it does not have the big truck frame.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  6. NAS Backyard

NAS Backyard
    from Lodi CA

she's a beaut...love the quad headlights.