Register now to get rid of these ads!

wont you be my neighbor? radical56chevys drive way.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ratster, Aug 7, 2012.

1. raymay

raymay

I would have no problem being your neighbor.
    I broke my own neighbors in over 30 years ago. No complaints but they still like to look. Sometimes I just don't answer the door if they come over to borrow me or maybe some tools.

Attached Files:

2. lorollinls

lorollinls
    from TN

I'll be your neighbor. I kinda already am, we just don't live on the same street, lol.

3. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Looks kinda like my yard any given weekend....All the derelicts hang out at my joint.

4. brian55lvr

brian55lvr
    from ma

5. JEM

JEM

It's a little much, but...y'know, I could see a community where the 'HOA' means 'this year it's a $250 assessment for the 5-axis CNC mill...'

6. JEM

JEM

Yeah, the 'HOA' concept brings bile to the back of the throat unless it's for track, runway, or machine-shop maintenance ;)

7. davidbistolas

davidbistolas

...and yet here WE are on the internet...

8. Looks like one of our typical Alabama neighborhoods, thats why I live here, live and let live..:)

9. Jim Bouchard

Jim Bouchard

Looks good to me!

10. Fenders

Fenders

Yah unless you got at least a half acre between neighbors it is too close....

11. psycho sean

psycho sean

How big is the grage next door?got to get the important things out of the way. But hellz yeah I could go for a neighborhood like that it beets living next to a retired cop that's always calling his buddys at 3am cuz I'm out working on my truck wtf :D

12. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

I had an asshole like that in Santa Cruz. Second time he called the heat, I went to his house and CyA'd his front door shut. One big 4 oz. bottle, all the way around, the jerk used his back door for a week.

The 'contractor' came over on a Saturday, and destroyed the door getting it open...my hot rod buds and I laughed thru a whole case of Bud longnecks!

13. prpmmp

prpmmp

No way I be your neighbor!! I would want to move in with ya!! Pete

14. Hogman

Hogman
    from Dallas, TX

I'd be your neighbor anyday!

15. Marty S1

Marty S1

Growing up in Northern Vermont farming country in the 60's, we had no HOA's 5 miles out of town. Life was good , simple and neighbors were friendly,caring, and helpful.

Our new neighbor turned out to be a " Classy and Cultured", recently divorced "artiste" from the faraway place called LONGGG Island, New Yawk.

After totally remodeling the next door farm into a "peaceful retreat" for her "rest and relaxation", She turned her attention to "smoothing out " the "rough edges" on the 2 teenage "hooligans" who resided to her north.

In her classy, cultured, perfectly modulated, and condescending voice, She made it clear (in NO uncertain terms) that we were in NO way "socially acceptable" in the vicinity of her peaceful utopia! Dirt bikes, loose dogs, and cars being "serviced" in the driveway were not hallmarks of the Socially Elite and would NOT be tolerated!:confused:

Since this was such a valuable lesson in cultured civility and wanting to make a lasting impression,:eek: Brother and I set out to return her kindness and caring for the "uncultured masses" manyfold.

Lesson #1 was actually a combination of learning: A) never piss off the hooligans who work for one of the local farmers equipped with 150 dairy cows, a HONKIN' BIG John Deere tractor, and a 750 bushel "sideslinger" shit spreader.........B) most folks(cultured or not) can close their eyes and not look MUCH longer than they can hold their breath and not smell!:eek:

Lesson#2 was that even "uncultured hooligans" have a deep appreciation for "Artiste" daughters with monster hooters ,especially if they are willing to show them for educational purposes!:D:D