Register now to get rid of these ads!

1957 video

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Carnuba, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Carnuba

Carnuba
    BANNED

2. subdajj

subdajj

3. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

With all the black and white still shots around from back then, Its sometimes hard to imagine things actually being in moving, living, color back then.

Thanks, That was awesome!

4. old-idaho-iron

old-idaho-iron

Guy bout got that blue t bird!!! That is way cool footage, I kept pausing and rewinding trying to spot and identify all the makes n models!

5. Ha Ha!

Ran red lights & stop signs, didn't use turn signals and screw those pedestrians they're only in the way anyway!

The more things change, the more they stay the same!

Real cool! Thanks for the post!

6. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

Wow, its like looking at a dream through someone elses eyes. Like some alien planet where happiness lives.

7. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

8. The very first car I saw was a 52 or 53 Merc and that almost brought a little tear to my eyes as mine is just sitting out back rotting away. Also noticed the guy just about sold the blue T-Bird there near the end. Basically looks like life is pretty much the same, just the cars are different and of course now days probably 1 out of 3 drivers are under the influence of alcohol or narcotics, but hell who knows, they had pills back then too and the way some of them were driving they may have had a pill or two in them. Overall, enjoyed watching this a lot!!!!

9. 6t5frlane

6t5frlane
    from New York

At the 23 second mark , is that a 2 dr 1956 Chevrolet Government ( Military ) type 56 wagon ?? They have been discussed here beforec

10. BAD PENNY

BAD PENNY
    from mass

How cool was that. A lot of rich folk out there in So-Cal...most cars were only a few years old and lots were brand new. Good times !!