Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Hey, Fill Her Up And Check The Oil!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldfart36, Aug 7, 2012.

1. What do ya do when your new nieghbor moves in his old gas station? Ya take some pics.

Rod recently purchased the property next door to me and has opened a Bitchin Mechanics/Exhaust/Fab/Hot Rod Shop.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gas station is cool. does he do his work there or in the big building in the back?

3. Gman0046

Gman0046

Real neat. Nice to have next door if you have questions or need something.

4. Big building in back. The station is just a cool part of his interests.

Pic is one of my cars in a bay. One of 4/5 bays with a good amount of space for special projects.;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012

5. !!!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  6. nunattax

nunattax
    from IRELAND

Now i need a neighbour like that

7. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

8. power wagon

power wagon

sweet, i would like to see more pics, any of the inside

9. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

Edit, Some how miss read And thought he was talking shit on the original poster... Not realizing He was the original poster. Which actual makes his post more confusing, but whatever. Cool shop

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  10. power wagon

power wagon

not sure and dont care what youre saying but i would like to see more of this thread

11. moefuzz

moefuzz

I need neighbors like that!

12. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

13. mufflerman

mufflerman

chris,thanks for the kind words. sept 15th will be grand opening for the shop and /minibike races. so local boys, tune up the minibikes,,,pit bikes,,,atc70 threewheelers.

14. olds vroom

olds vroom

I'd be happy with a gear head for a neighbor compared to what I have now. Cool shop

15. I really think ya need a trophy for "The Largest Guy On The Smallest Wheel":eek:

16. bubba67

bubba67
    from NJ

I love old filling stations, wish I lived in a rural area so I could move one onto my property.

17. A thing that's nice is a pasture and a half seperate us, so we can both do our thing without bothering one another. If somethings to loud, (guns, cars, bazooka's) we usually all want to see what's happening.;)

18. i would kill to have that place next to me, it rocks!

19. cruisin30

cruisin30
    from Katy, TX

Great rental opportunity for photo shoots of period cars. I am looking for something similar around the Houston area to do some shoots if anyone knows of one.

20. You're lucky, my neighbors are all assholes!!!!!!

21. Hang in there, things change. Hell before we bought this place 4 years ago, we lived in a small nieghborhood that really sucked. Our nieghbors were pretty much like what you discribe. One was busy running around trying to find out who got his 14 yearold daughter pregnant, the one across the street was a lip-dick wanna-be cop that couldn't beat his way out of a paper bag with a razor blade (Barney would be a compliment), and the other, well let's just leave it at that!

22. I've been meaning to get out there but have been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest......looking good.

23. i moved because of some bad neighbors also, barking dogs 24/7, garbage piles, running tow trucks all night [to keep them warm] leaking oil tanks, and they stuck their nose in what I was doing. i love my new neighbors.

24. Sounds like yours were cousins of mine.:eek::eek::D

25. Right!!!!! Your to busy!!! Dam farmers:D:D:D

Don't forget to feed the cows the morning of the Drags:eek:

26. power wagon

power wagon

lol thats the reason i have no neighbors, i never heard a positive word about them

27. i have a friend that has a farm in Solon Maine, no neighbors near him either.

28. power wagon

power wagon

not far from solon , peaceful up here

29. I must say. I'm lucky, We all are in a rural area just out of town with pastures and a highway that seperate us. I have Rod to the west of me (the gas station pics), and one of the best body shops in the area across the highway from me. All care about thier property and none are runnin from the bill collectors or the tax man. I must say, an interesting and enjoyable place to live!

30. we went hunting one time up there and while driving around ran across a piece of property LOADED with old cars and trucks a lot of them military. it was owned by the sons of a man that would buy the stuff at auctions. i bought some stuff for my truck but it was a ordeal dealing with all of the feuding siblings. is it still there?