Register now to get rid of these ads!

where is BFE anyway?????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 72hd, Aug 6, 2012.

1. 72hd

72hd
    BANNED

learning a lot & having a good time-------- har har har !!!!

2. Kirk Hanning

Kirk Hanning

In the northern humid snowy climate a project isn't worth going to look at that's not at least 1000 miles away it seems. People here pay $2000 for a clapped out Model A body that needs everything when you can drive 1000 miles and get a nice one for $2000-$4000 that needs nothing. By the time they fix their rust bucket they have $1000 in patch panels and countless hrs. of time invested in it, Not counting $$$ for electrical to run the compressor, consumables, heat in the winter etc. etc.

Moral of the story......The 2-3 days it takes to get it and a borrowed pickup truck/trailer is money WELL spent.

3. Bryan G

Bryan G
    from Delmarva

Know a guy on a totally different, way OT forum, he's down around Knoxville and can't find any of the stuff in that hobby, either. Can't figure out if folks in TN never had anything or just never saved anything?

I could have swore BFE was between Crocheron & Bishop's Head, MD. Maybe a mile out in the marsh? Mosquitos so big that I think the little country store down there serves them on a sandwich. Anyway, you don't want any of the many old cars they have down there. Nothing solid left but maybe the middle of the roof.

4. 1ton

1ton

I got a pos bfh in bfe.

5. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

what an SOB

6. Bfd...