Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Free gambino kustoms truck notch you cant win if you dont enter

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gambino_Kustoms, Aug 2, 2012.

1. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Here is our 51 F1 shop build. Its currently apart as we have begun chassis fab. Plans call for a custom chassis, bagged, new drive train (not a 350) and some custom touches to the sheet metal.

Attached Files:

2. Tony Ray

Tony Ray

Thanks again Alex.. and you got me motivated to finally get around to re-up my alliance membership again! Just a quick question though.. I tried to hit your store on the site because Im going to need a notch kit reguardless of the contest..and wanna see if you guys have anything else like bag kits or other things for my truck, but didnt see any parts. Do you have a seperate site or something? I need to get the back end of this truck fix so it can run down the road!

3. shtterbug8

shtterbug8

how come my wife's truck didnt make the cut in the latest update? just wondering.

4. Hot Rod Chris

Hot Rod Chris

Here is my fiances truck. 51 five window. it's already got a clip with a 10bolt in it. I proposed to her with the truck on Halloween. I've been dieing to bag it (I already got the bags for it ) and she won't let me until today that I showed her this thread. She said the only way was if we get it she would let me. I got to get her truck on the ground like my car, So help me out Alex! :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. lucky ink

lucky ink

6. studebakerdave

studebakerdave

how about this truck I need a little more travel. I was going to order one anyway.

Attached Files:

7. I have 58 chevy apache that I`m working on. sits very high. need to lower it.

Attached Files:

8. pickupman55

pickupman55

Just checked the thread and saw my post was cut short. I was typing that the Dodge would look cool with the roof chopped and the truck lowered.
    thanks for putting it in the running !

9. sophisto79

sophisto79

Hey Alex, I'm going to have to fix the notches on mine at some point, so here's my '50. Thanks!
    [​IMG]

10. Deu55

Deu55

Aussie entry needs some work....

Attached Files:

11. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

you must post a pic figure i out

sorry NO 60's trucks

you made it

you get a chance

12. bstie

bstie

I am hoping I qualify I still don't have it as low as i was hoping! Thanks Alex

Attached Files:

13. here is my 53 3100 it needs to lose some altitude to gain a little more attitude. I already have a dropped front axle and some other goodies but all for the front. The rear needs some love. thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  14. bstie

bstie

I did not post a description of my truck above it is a 1946 Studebaker M5. It has an Air Ride system installed at all four corners but it has no knotch kit in the rear so it still sits to high. I was hoping my running boards would lay parallel to the ground and sit real close but it does not in it's current configuration. When I am finished I hope to have a mild custom version of these cool old trucks. Thanks again Alex.

Attached Files:

15. Dont you think she would look better if she was lower in the rear?

Attached Files:

16. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

you made it

you get 2 good fn luck

your wife gets 1

your down for 2

17. adamshumard

adamshumard

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  18. wreckfixer

wreckfixer

This is my 57' short wide box big window. I am running the original 292 3 speed OD. I have got my dropped axle and disc brakes in front. Next on the list will be lowering the rear, so I could really use the frame notch kit.

My plans are body work, suede paint and some traditional wheels, wide whites and styling.

[​IMG][/url]
    upload photo[/IMG]

19. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

your down

you get 2 see it pays to be an aliance member good luck

your in

you get 2

you made the cut

good fn luck yer on the list

you get 2 i put the star by yer name

see did i just didnt up date the list !!!

ps some of you guys dont have a # yet because some guys cant follow the damb rules!!!

20. How about this mess? flipped the axle to drop the ass. 1953 Ford F100, found as a lost project next to the railroad tracks, where the previous owner decided to chop the top and probably realized he got over his head. So I took it over and started by bringing the altitude down. Guess I can't call it a mild custom with the chop....
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  21. johnboy13

johnboy13

[​IMG]

I'd like to get in if I can. '57 with a '59 front clip. It's getting a Jag IFS this summer so I need a way to bring the rear down.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  22. Thanks again, Alex!

23. Yes, Thanks for the offering and the chance to win!

24. chopperrob

chopperrob
    from ny

Heres mine. 1956 GMC, this picture is after new subframe and wheels. the rear is a 12 bolt that has been flipped and has a new lowering spring kit with 1" blocks, The box floor is cut out and the frame is about 2.5" from the rear end! I could really use the notch. Benn working on the body and it looks a bit different now though.

Attached Files:

• red1.jpg
      red1.jpg
      File size:
      455.4 KB
      Views:
  25. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

thanxs good luck

you get a chance

yer in

yes you do u made it

thanxs

good fn luck you get 2

26. King Karl

King Karl
    from N.C.

Here is my 58 that needs some help.
    Needs to be set down 5-6" all the way around. (after taken off the stands) :D
    Plans are for a 500ci Cad motor, recess and angle the push bumper, shave the drip rails & lead in all the factory seams, 48 Buick tail lights (if I can find them), tuck & rolled bench seat, short lakes dumping at front fender and a few other small mods from stock. Satin (unknown) color on the bottom with a gloss off white top & firewall.

Attached Files:

27. Deu55

Deu55

1942 Ford cab will have 39 Deluxe front fenders and grille, Holden front end.. Ford rear,40 rear truck bed and fenders, v8 , auto plan to be every day driver...Rod...

28. bstie

bstie

My 46 Stude It's going to have fenders on it I just have the bed off while we put the fuel tank (took the tank out of an old speed boat we found at a yard) in and finish up the wiring? You can see the tiny c they took out of the frame at the back it just aint as low as I wanted could really benifit from your kit!

Attached Files:

29. shadams

shadams

Here is mine, 1950 Chev 3100. Would like to get the whol truck down a bit more at some point. A nice notch kit would be tits....

[​IMG]

As of now, trying to make do with the dang camaro clip, but if I could start over I would stay with the stock frame of course.

[​IMG]

Done too much to list but if you care, here is a link to my build...

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=572898

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  30. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

you get 2

you made it with 2

you get 2 good luck

thanxs for the follow up