Register now to get rid of these ads!

Road Rash Bash-Cleveland-Aug 2

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gasser57, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Gasser57

Gasser57

Since most of the hambers in the area come out each year, I figured I might as well just post it instead of sending a ton of pm's. The Bash is the first Saturday in August. Noon till ?. 6 bands, lots of hot rods and bikes. For those that have been there, you know what to expect. If interested, shoot me a pm and I'll e-mail you a flyer. I'd post it, but can't figure out how to post big pics here from my mac. You guys from all the clubs that come out, spread the word to the rest of your members. Spinners, Howland Road Hounds, Sacred Pistons, Slick Devils, Choppers, Road Rockets, Head Hunters, Drifters, Rumblers, Pistons, and a few others I'm sure I forgot. See you there.

2. Flop

Flop

we are bringing the whole crew up see ya then kevin...

this is a party ya cant miss one hell of a time from the bands to the huuuuge bonfire and the drunken camping!!!!! and the asian girls from next door !!!!!!!!!!!

3. Damn, Asian girls? Havent heard about them yet. I will let the guys in the Club know....funny how you put the Pistons last.....:D

4. Gasser57

Gasser57

They are in no special order. I completely left out the Motor Psychos, though. If they show up, there's no telling what might happen!:D

5. Flop

Flop

what about the asian girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. gassedbaker

gassedbaker

well shit looks lke the studes gonna have to go north now tooo hahahahaha

onward with the straight axled cars hahhahaha

7. Flop

Flop

gettin closer!

8. luckydevil

luckydevil

This Motor Psycho will be there!
    This is a great party not to be missed, and it's free! Just bring some food to share.
    Lots of cars, bands & people. Good times.. I look forward to it every year. I think I'll make the cavatelli & meatballs again this year

9. Flop

Flop

my 47s not gonna make it but im comin up with someone else!!! thats how good it is

10. Gasser57

Gasser57

Looking like nice weather for the weekend. The band line-up is great, NY Bobby is even coming out to DJ. There are a few rods and customs making their first drives since completion, oh and, uh, did I mention...ChopperDogs???!!!

11. luckydevil

luckydevil

Just dropped my camper off at Kevin's.
    Gonna be a fun bash! Hope to see some HAMBers there.

12. SniffnPaint

SniffnPaint

Bump for the weekend! See you guys tomorrow!!

13. Gasser57

Gasser57

Yeah. I forgot to load a new event page. The Bash is August 4th. Crazy time! Of you've never been out, pm me.

14. Flop

Flop

haha bringin it back up from 2008!!

15. 1lowbuckrodder

1lowbuckrodder

we'll be there, wouldnt miss it, one of the top shows in the buckeye, seeya around 3pm

16. 2011Camaro

2011Camaro
    from Solon

So I live in Glenwillow, OH and every year I see this big old Party. I saw the sign just a few minutes ago for "Road Rash Bash" so I goggled it this time. Is everyone invited ? I have bikes and cars ;) Is that all it takes ?

17. S0aB ! Day late and a dollar short again

18. 2011Camaro

2011Camaro
    from Solon

^^^ Actually we have been posting in the wrong thread. It is not to late, the Bash is today 08-04 this year. Going on right now. If you scroll up and look at the dates this thread is from 2008, lol.

19. 1lowbuckrodder

1lowbuckrodder

very cool show,,thanks again kevin 4 ur help on randys modal a,, usin ur tools to get it up n runnin,,,,,,,,,,only regret i have is havin to leave,,,keep it goin

20. what a great time at the bash looking forward to doing it again next year maybe things will be different by then too. hint hint!!!!
    here are some pictures I took hope you enjoy them:

Attached Files:

21. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Every Year i hear about this show, and Every Year it's too late! Cleveland is just a short drive from Buffalo, Hope to make it next year. Looks like a fun time.

22. I forgot to add that for an invite only party its great to be apart of it.always great to see you sara congrats on the marraige to eric.

23. MISTER TWISTER

MISTER TWISTER

hey Kevin, wish i couldve came up to the RRB, but I had to be in a wedding on Sat. Heard I missed an awesome time.. Next year!!

24. Gasser57

Gasser57

Next year Scott. Your dad and his buddies had a fun time, especially welding up a sedan that broke on the way here. Big turnout this year. I was hoping to dial down the # of people this year, but it was packed with cars. I'm not sure if the Camaro guy showed, but clearing it with me and introducing yourself if are a must. It's a private party.

25. hotrod_vixen61

hotrod_vixen61
    from Pittsburgh

Aw thanks Ed!!! Its always nice to see you at the bash! We have to get you to come stay with my husband and I for the Steeltown Shakedown sometime!