Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fire sale on glass today & tomorrow!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ChrisBlattie, Jul 9, 2012.

1. ChrisBlattie

ChrisBlattie
    from Montana

I decided this morning I'm heading down to Utah this weekend to go to Bo Huff's car show & need new skins on my truck before I go, and I basically need to sell some glass asap! Lol so if you order a set from me & can paypal me the payment right away, I'll cut you a deal you can't refuse, and get it cut for ya next week when I get back.....so get it now, you know you're gonna need it! This is an emergency! I've been talking to Bo and he wants to use me for his glasswork, so I'm gonna go to his car show & check it all out. I'm taking a set for a 49 Ford Coupe he's doing, as well as a 36 ford sedan, and that work will cover most of my travel, but my tires are gettin' shot & its a long drive! Lol I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I had to try!

Here's a link to my OG thread in the hamb o'dex in case you haven't seen it....

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=614524&showall=1

PM me for more information, let's deal.

Top regards,

Chris

2. ChrisBlattie

ChrisBlattie
    from Montana

Yeah! It's workin'! Thanks guys! Spread the word for me too, if ya know anybody who needs glass or will be needing some soon, hook us up!!

3. rld14

rld14

Chris does GREAT work and has kick ass after sale support. Try him, you'll like him.

4. Just ordered some for my 56 and 33.
    Chris is da man.
    BTTT

5. Sphynx

Sphynx
    from Central Fl

Damn and I just odered all the glass for my 54 chev pickup.wish I could have gave you my work.

6. OH man, I need glass bad........but the over sea's deal is the killer!

7. ChrisBlattie

ChrisBlattie
    from Montana

Last day of the fire sale is today!! Get'm while they hot! Thanks guys!!!

8. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

Thanks for the deal Chris!

9. Good pricing guys; give him a shout!

Thanks Chris.

10. ChrisBlattie

ChrisBlattie
    from Montana

Thanks guys!!! I'm leavin' for Utah in the middle of the night, hope to roll into Huff's place around noon tomorrow & let the party start! I'm takin'a couple of my guitars down with me, hopefully will get to play a little with one of the bands down there, otherwise I'm gonna get 'em pinstriped! I have a set of glass for a '36 ford tudor sedan and a 49 ford business coupe with me, and will be installing them in Huff's cars on Sunday & Monday. I'll post pics on my main thread in the o'dex. Wish me luck!!

Thanks again guys, from the bottom of my heart. I appreciate ALL your support and look forward to showin' you guys what glass should look like! The HAMB is so good to me I don't even have to advertise anywhere else! I'm gonna need to hire someone soon, so if any of you would be, or know of someone who would be interested in learning the trade and relocate to Montana, let me know! The fishing up here is awesome.............

Top Regards,

Chris

Attached Files:

11. urslo

urslo

Chris is the real deal.
    My buddy ordered his 61 Caddy glass a couple of weeks ago and it just arrived in the most industrial looking wooden box via Fed Ex.
    EZ-Eye color was spot on and the edges were finished perfectly.
    Hopefully we'll get to setting the rollups next week when the car returns from paint.
    We didn't think the glass would get here this quickly, now we get to wait on the painter.

Thanks for the speedy service.

URSLO.

12. jonnyonedrip

jonnyonedrip
    from canada

I'm looking for side window glass for my 49 Buick Roadmaster sedanette. Is this something you would have patterns for? What would be better laminated or tempered? It has laminated side windows right now and they are pretty nasty with air pockets and cracks one is completely split.

13. mow too much

mow too much

Just installed the glass he cut for me last year, looks great, fits great and at a great price, don't worry about it being shipped I have never had anything packed so well.