Register now to get rid of these ads!

Salina KKOA 2012 pix

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by UNCLECHET, Jul 29, 2012.

1. fastcar1953

fastcar1953

few more of mine

Attached Files:

2. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

Just got a picture from my friend Larry of me getting my ass handed to me. I didn't care, it was still fun. Besides I think that guys car was pretty damn fast. It sounded healthy as hell with it's open headers and hooked pretty good with it's slicks. I just nailed my car and hung on! Good times, thanks for the pic Larry!

Attached Files:

3. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

Thanks for showing your pictures. That was a fun car show, even with the 100+ degree temperature.

4. anyone have a pic of the car that won the triple 777

5. Larry W

Larry W
    from kansas

Some extra candy, Sorry I missed you .

Attached Files:

6. sololobo

sololobo

Thanx for the nice pix, show was just a super session. Great everything especially people! ~sololobo~

7. bugnastynastybug

bugnastynastybug

8. Thanks for sharing, you got some good pics.

9. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

10. JasonCarGuy

JasonCarGuy

Here's my truck with the pin-up. Hopefully it will make the Car Culture Deluxe Magazine. Had a great time at KKOA. Glad I took it out to the drags, eventhough I got spanked. I have some other pictures I'll try to add later.

Attached Files:

11. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

Man, I dig your truck! Hope you can get it in a mag. It trips my trigger.

12. Goodlife

Goodlife

I went down to the finish line for awhile and watched the races. From there you get a whole different perspective of what is going on. The farm truck guy seemed to stay in it clear thru and past the finish. It looked like to me he had all he could handle to keep it going straight, even at the end of the race. One of the pit crew guys mentioned he was having a hard time keeping it hooked up, an understatement I would say.

The postal jeep is sort of a crazy fast sleeper as well.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  13. Goodlife

Goodlife

Jason, I hope you wiped that tire off before she set her cabbose down.

Cool picture man.

14. No Plan

No Plan

Thanks for the pics! I was there too but think my camera melted!lol...that farm truck is BAD ASS!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  15. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

Cool pics thanks!

16. Butch M

Butch M

Hey Matt I wish I could have I broke it real good at Wheat state Drags a couple weeks ago....

17. Old F.A.R.T.

Old F.A.R.T.

Did you all know that when he blasts the "AIR HORN" that he is really purging tha Nitrous.

18. Old Tin and New Tin

Old Tin and New Tin

Looked at the truck from OKC after the drags on Friday, he had the hood open and it is very clean and detailed. I asked him if was a 502 and he said it was. I asked what shot of nitrous he used and he said what do you think. I said a 200 shot. He replied, a 50 shot, then under his breath he said, per cylinder. Charlotte was taking pictures of the truck and told his wife there was a wrench laying on top of the back bumper. His wife told her to pick it up and give it to her husband as he is always leaving his tools laying around. She started to pick it up and found it was glued to the top of the rear bumper. I think the man and his wife are real jokers, love to entertain the crowd, and not sure you will ever get a straight answer out of either one of them. Charlotte's pictures will be on Carnut.com later this week.

19. B.schmidt

B.schmidt
    from Kansas

The 502 was originally done by Browns here in salina but was not fast enough for him , so he had the 572 re-done to its current state. Which I have to admit is pretty badass! I had no idea hats how he purged his line though, pretty creative. I have some video and pics of our race I will try to get up loaded.

20. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

I heard the rear main was leaking. More than that? Do you need any help putting it back together? I doubt it but I'd be glad to help if you do.

21. gonmad

gonmad

Cool pics, thanks for posting!

22. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

You're more than welcome! I'm glad some others have joined in also. I looked my ass off Friday and Saturday and still missed a lot of cool stuff. It's a big, big show. I think next year I might go up Thursday night and get in on some of that action. It's an amazing show any way you slice it.

23. HouldenCaulfield

HouldenCaulfield
    from Tulsa, OK

24. fastcar1953

fastcar1953

few more

Attached Files:

25. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks for posting the pics, I almost started to sweat again. Awesome show ya
    need to put it on your "gotta go" list.

Happy Trails, Mick