Register now to get rid of these ads!

media blasting

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SOCAL1, Aug 4, 2005.

1. Hey Folks...does Anyone Live In The Los Angeles Area Know Where To Get A Car Media Blasted?..i Had A Spot In Town But They Went Outta Biz.i Guess They Are Coming Down On Shops Out Here Because Of All New Enviormental Laws.....praise The Lowered

2. RonC

RonC
    from Montebello

I use Del Rey Sandblasting in the City of Industry for a lot of stuff. I've had them do two full cars and a bunch of other parts. If your'e doing an old car with heavy guage metal I'tll be okay but if there are big panels of lighter guage I would look somewhwere else cause they only use one type of media. You could probably get a car done for under 300.00. I havent had a problem with anything they've done for me.
    Their number is (626) 330-8878
    Ask for Raj

3. RustikRods

RustikRods

Im looking for a place too. There was a place about five minutes from me but they just moved or got shut down. Let me know if you find anyone.

4. tikidiablo

tikidiablo
    from so cal

I used these guys. They were real nice and did a great job. I had my model a cab(inside door jambs and doors) all of the bed, 2 wheel, spindles, backing plates and a second firewall for about $250. I was happy with the price and job....

Mac Pherson Sandblasting
    (562) 424-4215 6765 N Paramount Blvd
    Long Beach, CA