Register now to get rid of these ads!

What car stuff do you hide from your wife?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kscarguy, Jul 3, 2012.

1. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

2. hemi46

hemi46
    Member Emeritus

Wife? Haven't had one in thirty years.

3. speed-kings

speed-kings

I just put all my stuff with the cleaning supplies, she"ll never find it.

4. Wow, just found this thread...

Here's a little scenario for you- my dad hid his train/car buying and selling from my mom, so she hid her clothing bills, etc from him. They're both retired now, they've lost/spent their retirement on trying to overcome their bills, he's 78 and just started driving a school bus to bring in some money, and they're in the process of losing their house.

Still think hiding things is a good idea? I think not.

5. toolman1967

toolman1967

Interesting topic for a thread.....

We have a great arrangement at my house, Neither of us spends over 100 bucks without discussing it. This keeps both of us aware of what the other is spending money on. I dont hide anything from her and she doesnt from me. If I want something, she always makes sure the money is there for me because she pays the bills. At the beginning of every week she puts the same amount of money in my wallet whether I have spent it all or not. The extra seems to add up pretty fast, but the same arrangement still applies.

I understand that money matters is the number one issue that couples fight over.

Might not work for anyone else but it works for us. I have a garage full of cool stuff and she never complains. I am a Blessed man!

6. spiders web

spiders web

Here's a little scenario for you- my dad hid his train/car buying and selling from my mom, so she hid her clothing bills, etc from him. They're both retired now, they've lost/spent their retirement on trying to overcome their bills, he's 78 and just started driving a school bus to bring in some money, and they're in the process of losing their house.

Still think hiding things is a good idea? I think not. Miss management of hidden things is never a good idea I now have so much shit I rotate the stock in and out. Great FUN!!

7. spiders web

spiders web