Register now to get rid of these ads!

Western PA Hot Rod Show - Rally In The Valley - July 21st!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by travj31, Jul 10, 2012.

1. streetlordz

streetlordz

Hey gang, I finally made it onto the Hamb!!! This is Vinny from the Street Lordz c.c. I really appreciate the comments. Glad everyone enjoys our show. We try to keep it interesting.

2. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

Welcome from Fayette City
    WARNING!!!! You will become addicted:D:D to the H.A.M.B.!!!!!!!:eek:

3. streetlordz

streetlordz

Starting to feel it already Gary. And congrats to Trav's girl for making the final five at the Pin-up contest. I would love to see her win it. The crowd makes the call so we need to get Trav a bull horn to yell through.

4. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Vinny,Who made the trophies this year? That ship made from the valve cover and PBR sails was awesome?!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  5. Vinny - I've already thought about the bullhorn to cheer on Ashley so don't ask for something you don't want! HaHa Jk Of course I'm going to be biased because I think she has been deserving each year, but she's a winner in my book anyways to put with me and my shenanigans :D

Great show once again... I know our crew really enjoys the day! It is one of our "Can't Miss" shows each summer.

Ranunculous is right... Trophies were AWESOME this year - The best yet!

6. Glad to see you made it Vinny.

7. sololobo

sololobo

Holy Von Booty Heimer!! Some fine lookin ladies and cool cars. Lets see some pix from this year. Purty please, cream and sugar, postem if ya gottem! ~sololobo~

8. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

9. streetlordz

streetlordz

Ranunculous, My son and I made the ship trophy. The guys went all out this year on those things. We had quite a few man hours in the ship. Sometimes you wish you could keep them but its much more fun to watch someone else get to enjoy them. It turns into a contest amongst the Street Lordz and that keeps it interesting !!!

10. streetlordz

streetlordz

11. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Cool! Props(or oars or outriggers?) to you two for the great job!
    That trophy was killer!

12. Lew031

Lew031
    from Pittsburgh

Hey I'm the guy who got the ship That thing is great!!! Can't believe the craftsmanship and thought that was put into it Cant thank you guys enough for a great time!! You can be sure the ship will be proudly displayed on my mantel!!!!

13. streetlordz

streetlordz

Thanks Lew, Its nice when people appreciate your work. We sure had fun making it. Some folks must think the hand made trophy thing is corny though, we saw one of our old ones at the Perryopolis flea market. Had to chuckle at that.

14. not a true hot rodder in my opinion... i have the one i won last year displayed right smack dab in the center of my garage (only trophy i have on display btw)

15. joeybsyc

joeybsyc
    from PA

I agree Trav! I keep coming back every year hoping one day I'll get one to take home... Best trophies of any show I've ever gone to!

16. streetlordz

streetlordz

Hey guys, Im kinda new to this, are you guys part of a group on the hamb? I just subscibed to this thread. Just curious how to find stuff. Seems like millions of guys on here. Is there a pittsburgh or "local" spot.

17. Vinny - I sent you an invite to a Pittsburgh Group I created - "Pittsburgh Area Rodders". Accept the invite and you will have access to all the new postings for the group. To check it out, once you accept the invite, go to the tab on top titled "Community" and it will show up under your Social Groups. Feel free to post as much as you want. We are planning a morning mountain cruise on August 5th that will be heading through your neck of the woods... might want to check it out.

Yeah, the HAMB can be a little overwhelming at times... especially if you try to keep up with every single thread/post! But this place is awesome. Just as a heads up... watch using the R*t R*d term around here, justifies an easy flaming on this board!

18. streetlordz

streetlordz

Thanks Travis. I knew there had to be an easier way. And we dont use that R*t R*d term either. The 5th sounds good. I'll check it out. Dont think I have anything going on that day.