Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen trophy please help wa. State

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ace'sSpeedshop, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Ace'sSpeedshop

Ace'sSpeedshop
    from Washington

Last Saturday (July 21st) the car club that I am a member of (Cam Winders) Had their annual car show on Meridian in Graham Wa. This trophy was given to an elderly man with cancer. He has never won anything in his life and doesn't have long to live. He had to leave the trophy there when he left on Saturday because it wouldn't fit in his truck. It sat infront of the stage all day until the last band went off and while people were leaving someone stole it we didn't realize it until an hour or so after the show ended (1am) The next day he came back to get it and found out it was stolen. He was heart broken. Please if you know anything about this or if you know where its at please just return it, throw it over the gate and leave. Stealing someone's trophy and claiming its yours is pretty fucking lame. Have some respect for your self and return it.

Below is the picture of the trophy, it's about 3 1/2 feet tall.Obviously you will know it when you see it.

Attached Files:

2. skoh73

skoh73

3. Ace'sSpeedshop

Ace'sSpeedshop
    from Washington

No shit man, all we want is the trophy back. It was donated but if we have to replace it we all have to pay out of pocket.

4. kracker36

kracker36

Hope the tool bag trips and rams it up his arnus.

5. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ill keep an eye out in the westseattle area.

6. Ace'sSpeedshop

Ace'sSpeedshop
    from Washington

Right on man It is highly appreciated.

7. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

What a lowlife piece of shit ! :mad:
    What kind of shit head would do something like that to an "Old Man" in that condition ? That's really low !
    I am sure the one who stole it thinks he got something great but when that old man goes on that long ride upstairs , I hope he gets to make one last stop to see the asshole that took HIS trophy . I hope he scares him till he shits himself really good !

I hope it does turn up really soon so the owner of the trophy can put it in his living room for all his friends to see ! :D
    Good Luck !

Retro Jim

8. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

That is beyond low. :mad: What you might consider doing is getting together with whoever made it and whip up a duplicate real fast. Tell him it was found and let it go at that. Maybe say someone had taken it to protect it or something like that.

Don

9. Ace'sSpeedshop

Ace'sSpeedshop
    from Washington

I agree with you man but its not going to be that easy because the whole top of the trophie was done with a c&c and the guy doesn't have the layout in his computer anymore. He wants some good money to do it again and we're just trying to find it at this point.

10. If the perp did happen to insert said trophy into said orrifice... he'd probably get compo too. What a scumbag!

11. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

i have a trophy that i made for a carshow but never got to deliver, that i will donate to the old man.

12. Ace'sSpeedshop

Ace'sSpeedshop
    from Washington

Wow man that would be awesome. I know everyone would really appreciate it.

13. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

thats shitty! i knew this area sucked but damn to steal a trophy? thats just low.

14. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

That really stinks!!!!!!!! I hope they catch the person and fry them.

I have seen something similar happen here in Florida one time at a large car show.

They called a car by number and asked the person to come up to the stage area to get their trophy and sure enough up walked a guy who took the trophy and shook their hand.

Only problem was he did not own the car in question. The real owner took his time getting out of his chair and slowly walked through the crowd and by the time he got to the stage the other person was gone.

I sure hope you find the trophy or someone comes forward with it.

Jimbo

15. s55mercury66

s55mercury66
    from SW Wyoming

That's really sad. I would and will gladly chip in to get this man a replacement for the trophy he won and deserves. I guess thieves just don't realize or care how much they can hurt people.

16. bundybiker

bundybiker
    from australia

That sucks big time , i will donate a few dollars towards replacing the trophy , where / who do i send it to , Bundy in oz

17. I really hope someone took it home for safekeeping and it wasn't stolen. I'm in a model car club and things get left behind at shows quite often. Trophies, model cars, jackets, phones, etc.

Bob

18. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

like what bobss396 said, hopefully someone has it with no intentions of keeping it, if not, what a douchebag. i too will donate some money to have another one made for the gentleman who rightfully deserves it.

19. Gallichio

Gallichio

Man what a sad story, this really sucks. I am not rich but can also pitch in a few bucks. But it sounds like we must do it quick. Where can I send the money to pitch in for this? I feel so sorry for that elderly man. Given the opportunity I would love to crack the thief's head open with that trophy. How can anyone get pleasure from a stolen trophy????? And under these circumstances?????

20. What an arsehole, if ya catch him make sure you string him up by his nuts!!

21. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

WTF.....a trophy without winning it . Comes around goes around jackwagon.
    Hope you get it back
    B.B.

22. Stevie Nash

Stevie Nash

Lowest of the low...

23. JC Sparks

JC Sparks
    from Ohio

Never leave anything out if you cant put a chain and lock on it. JC

24. LSR 2909

LSR 2909
    from Colorado

Check with the bands.
    As they are packing up, it is easy for them to load up anything and not be noticed.

25. gatz

gatz

Why would anyone that obvioulsy spent a great deal of time & energy designing the part and programming the cnc for a "one-off" just dump it??

At the very least, it shoul've been saved to disc.

sounds bogus

26. CGkidd

CGkidd

Man that sucks I will keep an eye out.

27. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

This too was my 1st thought...

28. adamshumard

adamshumard

If you need a donation to help pay for a new one I will throw some in.

29. If one of the bands loaded it up by mistake, I could see that happening as one of those "oh, shit!" moments. BUT, if some lowlife decided "Hey, look at this! Guess the guy didn't want it, so I'll take it!", then that is quite another story.

Hope you guys get it back. I think the CNC guy is feeding you a line, as well. A CNC operator I know saves EVERY job as a matter of course, no matter how big or small.

30. Dave Rondou

Dave Rondou

This is a real shame. Hope it gets returned.