Register now to get rid of these ads!

Devil's Bowl Speedway - Vermont car show event

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by s10ace, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Devil's Bowl Speedway is planning a vintage weekend on Saturday, July 21 and Sunday, July 22. Saturday will be a stand-still show, Sunday will be hot laps and vintage-style racing, plus an awards ceremony.

Attached is a tentative weekend schedule. Spread the word.

Limited show space available for Vintage Race Cars & Hot Rods - Must register in advance!!! Call <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas:contacts" /><st1:GivenName w:st="on">Justin</st1:GivenName> - (802) 265-3112

also Post if you are interested

Attached Files:

2. ssffnomad

ssffnomad

Thanks, but same Weekend as Syracuse

3. Sounds like a good time.........I may make it.
    Good luck.

4. I'm going to this event. Hope I can get my car finshed in time.

5. Anyone else going to this event? The car show is for all kinds of hot rods, race cars, etc. I hope to get my 36 Coupe together for this event.

6. Anderson

Anderson

there are two Devil's Bowls? weird.

7. Reminder!!!!

Devil's Bowl at the end of July. Any one out there going? Car show is for all kinds of wheels. Contact Justin

8. Reminder!!!!

Devil's Bowl at the end of July. Any one out there going? Car show is for all kinds of wheels. Contact Justin

9. Reminder for this weekend!

10. RidgeRunner

RidgeRunner
    from Western MA

At least 2.

I know the one in Texas has been around for a long time. The one in Vt had been in operation for some time when I first started riding by it in the late '50s.

Ed

11. racemad55

racemad55

Just got back from there,good Idea but bad planning,vintage racecars at Fonda tonight,should be only a one day event,flea market should be included.Didn't go in for 10 bucks, only saw about 5 racecars & 4 showcars on the other side of fence at 12:30. Hope this will be tried again next year.

12. Were you the guy with the yellow shirt I was talking to? I stayed past 2:00 (paid the addmission). Got to talk to some of old timeres about their car. Came backm Sunsay for the vintage races. Kind of lean on attendance, but the 12 or so vintage racers put on a good show.

13. racemad55

racemad55

The only guy I talked to was from Rutland,he was leaving as I arrived, I guess there was a show at Riverhead also this weekend. With Syracuse & Fonda going on was probably the reason for the low count.

14. ssffnomad

ssffnomad

"Racemad55" you are everywhere :D

15. Here's a couple pictures from Devil's Bowl. Check my albums, I put about 60 pics in an album.

Attached Files: