Register now to get rid of these ads!

2012 Atlantic Nationals pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fitzee, Jul 18, 2012.

1. I was there but forgot the camera in the hotel room. I ran into flatheadfever for a second. I didn't see the post about hambers going until after I got home. We should try to get organized next year and meet up somewhere.

2. B Lawrence

B Lawrence
    from Ham.

Had a ton of fun...ran down with a cool cat named Ken Kay...what a riot we had.Sorry didn"t run into any hambers maybe next year. Great show...Great people...

3. fitzee

fitzee

I really like your car.. seems this year there was alot more roadsters then past years..

4. Spanish Fly

Spanish Fly

sweet pic thanks

5. B Lawrence

B Lawrence
    from Ham.

Check out [email protected] site has every car that entered the park.Some awsume cars that didn"t get any cover at all......TOO BAD....THE only thing that show needs is mag photographer to pic the top 50 or 100 in there issues ...That show would fly like Syracuse this weekend....7000 cars . 2055 cars is good 7000 is better....I"m booked for next year.. This show had great cars . No exposure.....Oh well

6. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

thanks for sharing

7. HAMBERS should meet in the lower bowl Saturday afternoon. Koolkemp will be there. Get there early sat and park over on the grass by the basket ball court.

8. hemi rodder

hemi rodder
    from NB Canada

will be there again next year with the coupster