Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another new guy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by wayne stadler, Jul 12, 2012.

1. wayne stadler

wayne stadler

Hey Folks,

I just wanted to say hi. I'm obviously new to the H.A.M.B. and I'm not that good with computers, so please have a little patience. I love to draw cars, so if I can be of service to anyone give send me a message.

Thanks,
    Wayne.

Attached Files:

2. welcome to the H.A.M.B from Ga

3. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

4. billb65714

billb65714

Welcome from Nixa, Mo, there's a great Friday Art Show going on today, you may want to check it out. Looks like you would fit right in,,,,,have fun.

Bill

5. wayne stadler

wayne stadler

Thanks for the welcome guys. I doubt that I'm going to be much fun on this site though, because I am not good with most things related to the computer. I will try to post some more of my art though. The problem will be getting them to leave it up because a lot of my stuff isn't traditional. Anyway, I guess we'll see.

Wayne.

6. raymay

raymay

Welcome from New York.

7. Model T1

Model T1

Welcome from the state of Floriduuuh! I think drawing cars and cartoons is kool. Also you are doing pretty well for a non computer operator. I'm still trying to figure this thing out.
    Do you have an older car or truck? What are your favorites? Add photos if you do and add some photos of some of your work in the proper place. ;)

8. wayne stadler

wayne stadler

Raymay, Your 56 is awesome. My very first car was a 56 Chevy Convertible.

Denny, Thank you for your kind words. No, I don't own an older car or truck, but I do have a Black over Silver 95 Pontiac Firebird Formula Convertible that's a lot of fun. You mention adding photos of my work in the proper place.......That's my big problem, I can't figure out where the proper space is. I am almost totally "Tecnology Challenged.",
    Wayne.