Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rodders Journal Scrapbook

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by North Bay Shoebox, Jul 5, 2012.

1. While I was waiting for my Jalopy Journal book to show up, my Scrapbook that I got for Christmas showed up. What a great book, anybody else get theirs.

Attached Files:

2. 101Scout

101Scout

Just got mine yesterday. Wow, what a great book! 500 pages of original hot rods, customs, racers and the folks that loved them then. The Rodder's Journal has really done a fantastic job with this book. Everyone interested in hot rodding's roots should have a copy. It was definitely worth the long wait and I think the price is a bargain. Great stuff!

3. Got mine. I glanced through it and was impressed.

4. Still waiting on mine.

5. Got mine yesterday. Wow! What an undertaking. Kudo's to the guys at RJ for doing it. I am impressed. Already started reading mine and it is as good as you would expect.

6. Just got mine now. Wow is right. What a terrific book. Required reading. Between this book and Jalopy Journal #2, it's been like Christmas in July.

Buy it. You won't be disappointed (in either one).

7. jackandeuces

jackandeuces

Fantastic Book of memories........

8. jodell

jodell
    from Irvine, CA

Just ordered my copy on Sunday and I am really looking forward to it. An email this morning said my order was "processed". I am not sure if that means billed of shipped. Oh well, it will be worth the wait.

Jeff

9. Still waiting on mine, but saw a copy on the counter at Brizio's on Friday....can't wait!!

10. happy hoppy

happy hoppy

I think my mail carrier strained his back delivering mine. dig it.

11. wlspdshop

wlspdshop
    from Missouri

Mine arrived yesterday. My wife got it for me for Christmas and I love it.

12. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

I think it's one of the most amazing books done in a long time. To see so many images I've never seen before of real cars back in the day is so uplifting and exciting! I was happy to assist with the Northwest section and I'm grateful to the TRJ guys for putting my name in it! Kudos to all who made this amazing piece of historical record a reality. I am now thinking about all the images that are still out there that we have never seen!

13. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I got mine yesterday. It's a monumental book and a must have!!!

14. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Got mine yesterday. Just what you would expect from TRJ .

15. fleetbob50

fleetbob50
    from Waco,Texas

got mine yesterday, stayed up past midnight reading and drooling all over it. Damn amazing what was built in one hole garages with minimal tools. what a great time to be young and into cars , how did they exist without texting and the like,LOL

16. TomWar

TomWar

It's the ULTIMATE coffee table book!!

17. Spike!

Spike!

I keep hoping they just randomly send me one..you know..just cuz I'm a nice guy..I am a nice guy..i really am.

Spike

18. got mine today. well worth the waight

19. thePAkid1931

thePAkid1931
    from Eastern PA

Got mine yesterday! Great story's and pictures!

20. I agree!