Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Chopin a 48 Plymouth

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bigrickl74, Sep 30, 2010.

1. rosco gordy

rosco gordy

I vote for leave it........but I,m a chopper I just love those special delux cps. If your goin for it TAKE YOUR TIME , most of my cuts were done way before photo shop, but you can do it , you have gotten more that enough info from the boys and all good info so.....have fun cut cut cut ...............or not Gord mn chopper no 2

2. Brian_B

Brian_B
    from AR

Old thread........

I totally agree. I love the proportions on the photoshop. I like that the rear seat window (whatever its called) is still a nice size. I this were a real chop...any guesses as to how much would be taken out front and rear?

I have recently been looking into the Plymouths. I do not have a car to play with measurements on.

3. topless54

topless54

Really old thread now, but I have the same question. Does anybody know about what would need to be taken out to obtain that exact chop? I would guess 2.5-3" out of the front??

4. 1948-plymouth

1948-plymouth

Hey Topless54. Did you ever figure out how many inches to chop off, in the front or back? I have to chop my roof because I rolled my 1948 plymouth special deluxe.