Register now to get rid of these ads!

autocityclassic.com

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1oldschool1, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Anyone out there with a review of this company? They have a fuel tank that I am interested in for my '63 fairlane.

2. bronk57

bronk57

I've gotten lots of Impala parts from them, good stuff. They come to a few shows that I go to, so tend to pick up the big stuff to save on shipping.

3. rosco gordy

rosco gordy

good frikin guys good company,

4. riskybiz

riskybiz

I bought alot of parts from them when I built my 58 Chevy including all my glass. Great company easy to deal with and they sell good products. They even brought out the larger Items when they came to GoodGuys to save me shipping.

5. impalamark

impalamark

Bought window channel from them in the mid 80's lasted till I sold the the car in 08 assume they are still working
    bought a gas tank from them fo same car in 06 quality products fair prices
    Mark

6. Hemiroid

Hemiroid

They will be coming to Iola if you plan on going...

At least they were there last year...

Call them and ask them to bring it with them for you...

We have got lots of parts from them over the years. They have never let us down...

7. super thanx guy's! going to have to wait on getting it though. I'm guna be getting engaged shortly. need the $$ for another nice shiny part.

8. TheMonkey

TheMonkey
    from MN

You supposed to spend your money on cars as fast as you can at this point.

Auto city classic is great. Used them for glass, tank, power windows. Glass on my car is tough with wrap around corners it fit great. Good company.

Congrats man - but like I said fewer headaches if you buy now :)

9. 68vette

68vette

all of my fleetline glass and some rubber parts came from them....have not installed any of them yet but look nice and they were nice to deal with.

10. I have nothing but good thinks to say about them,,Mike helped me with a tank for our wagon project,,and they are the ONLY COMPANY to offer's a reproduction tank for the 52-56 wagon that fit's like it came from the factory.

I say go for it,,you won't regret buying from them. HRP

11. I also got my disc brake conversion for my 49 Chevy truck they were great to deal with.

12. 50 customcoupe

50 customcoupe

They are a great company to deal with; the owner is one of the nicest men that you will ever meet. You will never be sorry that you dealed with them.....Ray...