Register now to get rid of these ads!

KOA Double Date Nats car show....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by the other me, Jul 4, 2012.

1. the other me

the other me

Anybody been to this show before? Anybody know much about it? I'm thinking about taking a ride friday or saturday and thought maybe I'd hit this show. It's about a 3 1/2-4 hour ride just want to make sure it would be worth while. I'm not sure but it looks like Jake Moomey's sweet Kustom Chevy on the website flyer http://www.kustomsofamerica.org/koashows/doubledatenats.html as well as a couple other good looking rides but there is not much information that I've been able to find online. If you have been there, or plan to head there post up, maybe it will make others aware and give them a place to head this weekend as well. Have a safe and happy 4th of July everybody....:cool:

2. koolkat269

koolkat269

This is the 1st year they are having it. I was told some of The Relix boys are driving down from Grand Rapids. The park is huge where the show is held. Rick told me that we can have our own area for the traditional style cars. I will verify that tomorrow night at the pre party.

3. koolkat269

koolkat269

here is the flier

Attached Files:

4. the other me

the other me

If you dont mind, post here how many vehicles are expected and what the pre-party turn out was like. Nothing else that I know of going on so I just might take a ride and check it out. Thanks for the input....

5. twochops

twochops

Taking my chopped 57 Buick.
    TwoChops

Attached Files:

6. koolkat269

koolkat269

There is also a public pool and putt putt for the kids and a driving range if you wanna get a couple swings in at the park. Also a golf course across the street if you feel the need for a whole of small ball lol

7. FalconEddie1964

FalconEddie1964

I think years ago they used that name for something in Middletown, Ohio and also Richmond, Indiana before that. The one in Richmond was pretty good, but that was way back when.

8. koolkat269

koolkat269

BTT … if you're in the area and want a show to go to today hit this one up.