Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. twochops

twochops

Chopping the top might help.
    TwoChops

Attached Files:

2. HZRDPAY

HZRDPAY
    from TN

Can someone please photoshop a 55/56 caddy bumper on this in satin black?

Attached Files:

3. damnfingers

damnfingers

Nope, still fugly...but nice chop.

4. waylow64bird

waylow64bird
    from Buffalo MN

Heres for the bird woody rear hatch, keep the 66 bird tail lights, i would like to the back of it if i could. please and thank you:cool::cool::cool:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  5. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. 1951Streamliner

1951Streamliner
    from Reno, NV

Pretty please? :D

7. Btrsweet

Btrsweet
    BANNED

I donno man this does nothing for me. but here ya go

[​IMG]

8. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Wow - that's an improvement! Nice job.

9. MOguy

MOguy

I gave it a shot.
    [​IMG]

10. 1951Streamliner

1951Streamliner
    from Reno, NV

Awesome thank you so much!

11. squarewheelz

squarewheelz
    from delaware

man thats a cool fin car lovin it

12. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

[​IMG]
    Plym5506 by DaveTartaglia, on Flickr

13. Macronan

Macronan

Thank you, sir! I see shaved door handles, and mirrors; lowered; wheels and tires. Is it chopped slightly?

14. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Nope! Since you said "mild custom," I just did a few simple changes and let the car design do the rest.

I did extend the front doors back to meet the rear door opening and eliminate the extra center line to clean up the view. Also left the window surrounds in maroon body color so the gold top wouldn't look too thick.

15. Q.8

Q.8
    from KUWAIT

woow..thanks all guys..u r doing great works.

can you plz just keep the roof white and the whole car with a shiny light red? with red side mirror?

thanks

Attached Files:

16. Btrsweet

Btrsweet
    BANNED

I got around to putting relays and the CIBIE head lights my brother got me in the old girl. Man they are dumb bright, so nice. Was like having a candle in the lights before. high beams with new bulbs are just insane bright now. looks better in the day also no ugly yellow seal beams.

[​IMG]

17. koolkemp

koolkemp

Looks better but more chop wouldnt hurt :D

18. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

[​IMG]
    Z3 by DaveTartaglia, on Flickr

I played around with this last week and wasn't happy with the results. I gave it another shot with a side view and the results are better, but the design still has problems.

The top is chopped and leveled to get rid of the igloo-shape. To make it work with the rear window and side glass, I lengthened the roof. But now the cab is too long. And the design of the car makes the bed go uphill toward the rear. Not a happy flow.

If you actually try to build this, better talk to a glass cutter first. All the side-glass is curved and may be impossible to cut to shape, if you chop the top.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
  19. Looking for some help on my unibody. Im no pro photoshopper but I did manage to get the wheels I want on there. But because the original pic is pretty crappy body wise, Im not even close to getting the body color dialed in.

Im going for a gold like in the Nomad or like the 39. I also think a white bed cover would look good, since I will (hopefully) be going with a white and gold interior. Really looking for an early 60's vibe here. Im always open to other ideas too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Im a wanna be photoshopper so I do know how much effort it really takes to do this ... I really appreciate the help.

20. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

I probably spent longer doing that than I should have... I think James D would be proud.

[​IMG]

EDIT I didnt notice you said white bed cover. sorry. maybe ill get time to do that later.

21. Wow! That looks fantastic ... sure puts my effort to shame lol =)

I know that took you some time .. thanks a lot!

22. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

[​IMG]

ok added something over the bed. Couldnt tell if that was a window in the back of the cab or not.

23. Q.8

Q.8
    from KUWAIT

thanks for every one help me ..chopping the top is no way,,curved glass is the problem..thank you rot n custom and other guys...but until now i can not see my colors on the car,,but any way thanks all.

others i dont understand what they talikung about,,they like it or not i dont know coz my english not perfect..any way if you like my project thats cool,if not close your eyes and stop ur fingers from writing and save some of the key board age.:)

thanks you all again

24. Yep thats a rear window. Truck looks very nice! Now I just need to figure out what size those tires and wheels would be if they were real. I think Im going to call the wheels 15x7 all the way around. Not sure what size the tires would be, but I know I want those to be the same size on all four corners.

Mark

25. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

Larry watsons inspired for macronan.

top ones meant to be more copper/gold not orange.

[​IMG]

26. Apenaut

Apenaut

This is my first time posting to the H.A.M.B. - I finally joined after lurking a long time. I thought I'd let the photoshoppers go at my '66 Studebaker Daytona. The pix are from when I first brought it home. I've done a lot to it since, but it still looks pretty much the same on the outside.

The PO installed a 400ci SBC from a 71 Monte Carlo. It has a front clip from a 79 Camaro, Nova steering and radiator, and a 700r4 and later heads from a 86 Caprice cop car. Hence the name "Frankenbaker."

It now has Heidt's narrowed tubular a-arms (Camaro clips are awfully wide), updated SSBC brakes, new Wheel Vintiques steel wheels, new tires, QA1 coilovers up front, etc., etc...

Have at it!

Attached Files:

27. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I think I'd look at a 215/70-15 all the way around myself.

28. Btrsweet

Btrsweet
    BANNED

:eek::eek:
    [​IMG]

29. Thanks, Ill stop at a tire store tomorrow and take a look at one. Ive always been terrible at figuring out tire sizes.

30. actionrog

actionrog

Maybe you should see how it would look if you poured gasoline on it and lit this POS up and burnt it to the ground.

hahahahahahaha......ha.

Just kidding buddy. it'll get there one day.