Register now to get rid of these ads!

Greetings from Malaysia

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by gimley, Jun 30, 2012.

1. gimley

gimley
    from Malaysia

I just joined the forum, I live in Malaysia, but years ago when I was in UK I raced classic saloons, including a ford Galaxy, an Austin A35 , a Lotus Cortina, and a Morris Minor. A week ago one of my British friends living here in Malaysia asked if I knew anyone would be interested in buying his Morris Minor, I blinked and bought it.
    the car had not moved for several years, however I towed it home, cleaned the points and plugs, and utilising a gallon can as a fuel tank (the original is rotted through), I fired it up.
    It runs, is very rusty, appears to be fitted with a 1098 Midget engine, it has disc brakes, aircon and is fitted with an alternator.
    I intend to make a street rod out of it and would welcome advice regarding modifications to suspension (front and rear)

All advice welcome.

2. Welcome from Michigan. Ask your questions on the general discussion board. Good luck on your build.

3. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

4. Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

5. Pauly da mick

Pauly da mick

Welcome!!! :cool:
    Working on a 58 1000 4-door at the moment.

6. mikeallcars

mikeallcars

Welcome from Tennessee .