Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The Blessing of The Cars PICS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 60galaxieJJ, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Look on the bright side............................................the blessing wasn't done with used beer.

2. iamq

iamq
    from Ma

If no one crashed on the way home....the blessing must have worked.....

3. DaveyJonez

DaveyJonez
    from Houston

If your idea of furthering our "hobby" is driving around poorly built junk that was cobbled together with little or no respect for the tradition of Hot Rodding, and then dressing up in costumes and throwing beer on these rolling deathtraps- well, I think we have different hobbies there wild man.

Go hide behind a bush, take a good look at what is happening on this forum, and come back out when you understand what's up. Or don't.

4. Meltkamp

Meltkamp

sucks missed out hopefully be home next year... but prob wont

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
  5. jrt49box

jrt49box

I went back and looked at the pictures, which ones were poorly built junk and cobbled together? Which ones were the rolling death traps?

6. DaveyJonez

DaveyJonez
    from Houston

I tend to get a bit "jumpy" when someone starts waving sticks at "old codgers".

Sorry- I'll shut up and move on

7. RagtopBuick66

RagtopBuick66

I for one did not see ANYTHING poorly built and cobbled together. I guess pouring beer on a car instantly reduces it to RR status. I guess having a good time with others who share a passion for your hobby makes you a hoodlum who "doesn't get it". Shit everybody! To the nearest malt shop for a sodee pop! Quick! Before our cars fall apart!

8. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Looks like fun was had by all.Iam jealous cause I dont have the time right now to even get to a cruise night!! Carry on...

9. Gromit

Gromit

Is the recycled beer used on ricerockets?

Looks like you guys had fun. I can appreciate it, thogh a real priest would have been cooler.

10. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

One of our member is a actual Lutheran minister and he's taking over for next years

11. Gromit

Gromit

Perfect. St francis used to bless animals, why not mechanical rides :)

12. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Well, y'all are just a bunch of haters, a bunch of bro's havin fun with thier sick rides...:p:D:rolleyes:

13. looked fun, but the waste of beer is a crime ! to each his own....I should have gone, but the beer shower blessing on the 35 wouldn't happen. LOL, sorry to here about the 60 galaxie (did he bless it ?)

14. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

He wouldn't have sprayed it upon request.

No it didn't make it. My new block wasn't back from the machinist in time

15. slammed

slammed

Yes, the fashion police. A Wet T-shirt contest w/the beer would have ruled. Did any of the pun'sters drive their car today?

16. Muttley

Muttley

Was that supposed to be a car show or a Halloween party?

17. Rainier Beer must be akin to Swan Lager (Western Australia)....alright to baptise rods with but for drinking...uh uh! :D.....any sandgropers like to defend their state brew?:p

18. 6t5frlane

6t5frlane
    from New York

Damn..There goes the Coffee all over the screen. Hey it looks like they were having a good time so no foul !

19. choptop40

choptop40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

blessed are the blasted..dont have one for the road , the road is already layed out..

20. outlaw256

outlaw256

why not just drink the beer and piss on the cars. because both are acidic. but glad everyone had a good time. not for me but some of my stuff aint for all of you either.

21. Ole_Red

Ole_Red
    from 206, WA

I still enjoy a nice cold Vitamin R from time to time. It is pretty refreshing on a nice hot day, not that we get any of those around here.