Register now to get rid of these ads!

1964 dodge nice gift from father inlaw

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sickboy713, Jun 30, 2012.

1. sickboy713

sickboy713
    from oildale

i just recently sold my '56 plymouth and got a '64 dodge polara. was at my father inlaws and he say " what year is your dodge?" i tell him '64. he gets up and goes to the garage. comes back with this service manual that he bought in '64 when he bought his '64 dart. said i could have it probally get more use than just sitting on the shelf. i had been looking to get one but all i was seeing were DVD's. thanks larry

[​IMG]

2. 35desoto

35desoto

Its marvelous what is sitting on peoples shelves - You were fortunate enough to answer the right question at the right time. Your father in law must think enough of you to pass the manual on too - enjoy

3. chopped

chopped

You got lucky, my ex father in law shot at me once. He missed.

4. No photo of the '64 Dodge?

5. sickboy713

sickboy713
    from oildale

here ya go, i have ditched the wheels for some steelie's and torq thrust. clean it up fix some oil leaks and go from there. want to make it like a factory super stock. has a 440 with the push button 727. 355 sure grip, also have a wedge/hemi style scoop to go on it.

these wheels are for sale clean up nice good tread $200

[​IMG]