Register now to get rid of these ads!

a sad time

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by teddyp, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Sorry to hear this. You showed your a true good man by standing by her thru it all. You'll have a place prepared for you when the time comes.

2. big creep

big creep

My Condolences to you in this time of sorrow, god bless you and your love ones.

3. upspirate

upspirate

Sorry to hear of your loss.

4. gassercrazy41

gassercrazy41

very sorry for your loss. My condolences...

5. Masterson Kustoms

Masterson Kustoms

Sorry you are in the group of people that really know how fucked it is.

6. im sorry for your loss. just remember she is in a better place and you wil see her again someday. until then celebrate her and have a full life. god bless

7. robber

robber

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your soul mate. I am sure that it is a painful and "a sad time" for you. You must fill that void that you are feeling in your heart with the memories of the good times that you were fortunate to have. Those we hold close to our hearts live on in the kindness that they showed us and in what they taught us. It is these experiences that make us who we are. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

8. Sorry for your loss and offer my prayers for you, your family, and friends.

9. SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.
    Condolences to you & your family
    Stay strong & get back in the game
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

10. I lost mine of 46 years back in November. I'd like to say it gets easier, but all I can say is God speed to your lady....

11. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Sincere sympathy goes out to you, and Family & Friends

12. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Seems like cancer effects every family now. God bless you for loving your wife and taking such good care of her. I think many of us forget the vow we make to one another about loving each other in sickness and in health till death do us part. What a great example the two of you are to all of us. Prayers sent!

13. fbama73

fbama73

Prayers sent to you in this tough time. Even if you knew it was coming, that doesn't make it hurt any less.

14. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

That's really horrible, Teddy. So sorry for your loss. If anything helps a little it might be that you both had 32 terrific years together, something most people today can't say. I am a believer that our loved ones really never leave us and I feel you will sense her still being there with you lots of times in the future.

Hang in there, time does help.

Don

15. "T'RANTULA"

"T'RANTULA"
    from Ohio

I lost my dad to cancer 3 years ago. We were building my 55 chevy and since then ive kinda lost interest in it. Im sorry for your loss. :(

16. racer756

racer756

Sorry for your loss.

17. So sorry to hear
    Try and stay strong

18. Lucky444

Lucky444

Sending you good thoughts and wishes Teddy. I feel for your loss.

Much Aloha,

Jason

19. plmczy

plmczy

condolences

20. christmas tree

christmas tree

My wife of 43 yrs passed 8 yrs ago. I have walked in your shoes and it is a tough path. I laid a grandson to rest in March and that was a hard lick also. My prayers are with you.

21. I am really sorry to hear that. I've never been good at saying stuff at times like this, but I really do feel for you.
    This cancer shit is happening waaaaaay too much and it scares the hell outta' me.

The one thing I can say, and it probably means diddly to you right now, is that time does heal, never fully, but I don't think we ever want to get totally over something like this, and I can say that from my own personal experience.

Hang in there, it will get better.

Bear:)

22. Sorry for your loss.

23. My deepest condolences.

24. Sorry for your loss.
    Every year in our small town in Australia we hold a "Relay for Life". to raise funds for our cancer council to help find a cure.
    The motto is celebrate, remember, fight back.
    All I can say is celebrate the time you had with your darling wife, remember the great times and fight for her memory!
    God speed your wife and prayers for your healing.

25. waynus

waynus

Sorry to hear of your loss, when you lose a piece of your life that has been a part for 32 years, it is devistating. Stay strong and remember all the good times.

26. cowboy1

cowboy1
    from Austin TX

I'm sorry to hear the loss of your wife. My prayers go out to you and your family.

27. nutajunka

nutajunka

Sorry to hear about your wife. Think about all the good things you both shared in and never forget her. Like others have said cancer is on the rise. Everyone in my mother and father's family has had it. My mother has had it three separate times and clear now for 4 years and I'm on my second bout with it now, so I know it stinks. Just remember you will be with her again someday in a much better place.

28. Prayer that God will give you and your family strength and understanding during this time of loss.Lifting her up to the Lord.

29. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

I am so sorry for your loss. Stay strong and remember the good times you had together.