Register now to get rid of these ads!

NorCal KnockOut "round 3" July 7th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Crashhead, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Bad Daddy

Bad Daddy

Hell, I tried to drive in with the host club, lol! Thought we were at the wrong gate. :rolleyes:

2. It's getting closer, and we're excited to open up the gates again!

3. missylu

missylu

We just picked up the tees for Round 3!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. The Chameleon

The Chameleon

I wanted to go to The Sit Down and this too... I think a lot of people did. I have pretty good word that Jay and Danica seem to be planing on attending Norcal Knockout though.

What is funny is that we all pretty much like the same stuff and have the same friends and over years we see the same cars and know the same people. So it is not like we all are not going to end up at the same place eventually.... lol

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  5. The Chameleon

The Chameleon

I'm buying one! Maybe 2 or 3. :D

Perhaps one of each, and one for the home and one for the shop. Okay so that would be 4. What ever... My size is a mens large. Make sure you have one in stock. lol:)

6. Haha sounds great, we have a bunch of tee's but have already started getting orders, so get yours at the merch booth as soon as you can. They'll go quick!

7. Great job Korena,those look killer!;)

8. It's what it's all about, being loyal, loud and proud ;)

9. MeanGene427

MeanGene427
    from Napa

OK, I haven't found a link on your site for ordering shirts, how does one order? Secret handshake required? ;)

10. Gene, they are not up on the website yet. We decided to sell at the show first of all, then IF there is any left, they'll be up for sale on the website. The demand seems to be big on the tee's this year, so we will place an order for more tee's shortly.

So for now there is no handshakes that will help, only getting to the merch booth asap next Sat :)

11. Check out our Facebook..we now have pictures and info on the 1962 Ford Ranchero raffel car.
    It's a running, registrered car. 170 cui 6 cylinder, 3 on the tree. New paintjob, new tires, new interior. Nice li'l truck.

The raffel tickets will go for $10/each, or $40 / 5 tickets.

Tickets are limited.

Attached Files:

12. Looks great Hank...your neighbors must love you...look at all that classic metal out on the street! :D

13. M.Edell

M.Edell

You're raffling a Ranchero!? Damn Cool!

14. Yeah man, they're pretty kool li'l trucks. Could come in handy at all times!

15. M.Edell

M.Edell

oh I know..If I win it I will be sure to tell my Swiss and Swede buyers that same thing..lol!! kidding...or am I?

16. MeanGene427

MeanGene427
    from Napa

??? Ummm.. guess that's where the secret handshake comes in? Orders from where, and how?

17. missylu

missylu

Thanks guys! ;)

18. What i meant was, that a lot of people are emailing, w a n t i n g to order tee's. However, we will sell them at the show, not online yet. After the show, it'll be possible to order online!

19. Newcastlegut

Newcastlegut
    from Benicia,CA

Awesome show! I've been looking forward to it since last years! Always a good time with friends and family! One week to go for excellent times.

p.s. Having a raffle car is quite possibly the coolest thing ever! ok, second only to the moustache competition!

20. missylu

missylu

;)

[​IMG]

21. I am desperately looking for the hottest item from the early 60's thru the mid 80's... "Inject-A-Stash"...

22. Newcastlegut

Newcastlegut
    from Benicia,CA

I unfortunately am of the "Mexican Hairless" variety so I won't be entering, but I really appreciate all the cool new ideas/ activities this year. You two (and friends) put on a good show!

23. Thanks for the comment man. We are trying our best, that's for sure. Saturday will be a great day!

24. Yes it will be...picking up the car on Thursday to start loading up,can hardly wait till Saturday HH...really looking forward to this show! :D

25. pacificustoms

pacificustoms
    from Napa, CA

Here's some peaks at the Knockout Kustom award built by Pacific Coast Customs and painted by Johnny Stoer of OutLawd Paint.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

26. steel rebel

steel rebel
    Member Emeritus

Getting the T and the 54 ready for the Knockout. Looking forward to it.

Attached Files:

27. That award is AWESOME Robbie...! :eek:

28. We are looking forward seeing your rides. Drive safe!

29. pacificustoms

pacificustoms
    from Napa, CA

A few pictures of the finished Knockout Kustom award for Saturdays show! Built by me and painted by Johnny Stoer of OutLawd Paint.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

30. That is just so sick Robbie! That award will make someone VERY happy!!!