Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from Phoenix

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by saudihog, Jun 29, 2012.

1. saudihog

saudihog
    from Phoenix AZ

Hi Folks,
    Found your forum, makes more sence than any other I've found. I'm mostly " Old School " I think that's the new term, and I'm into old Chevy trucks ( '62 - '66 ) mostly. I even like them original, ie: not modified. My 1st truck was a '62 Chevy C10 swb, had 6cyl and granny 4 speed. My loving sister totalled it in 1978. Thanks sis. well it's 2012, and I've just became the proud papa of a 1966 C10 lwb, small window. Got the 230 6cyl, and 3 on tree. Supposed to be, former owner made it 3 on the floor, will be changing that back. Nice part is it's all complete, and never been hit, just sit in a back yard for the last 7 years. Working on bring it back to life, got the wires done, underhood, doing fuel system now, and it started on 2nd try. Big happy face that day. probably will have some questions from time to time, hope you folks will help. Glad to be here.

JB (saudihog)

Attached Files:

2. Voodoo Trucker

Voodoo Trucker

3. Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

4. Welcome from Michigan.

5. welcome aboard!

6. ArizonaBill

ArizonaBill
    from Arizona

Welcome from down the road....

7. SaltCoupe