Register now to get rid of these ads!

55 Chevy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bigbopper51, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Can some get measurements for me from outside bumper guard to outside bumper guard. And how tall each guard is.. I have something in my mind!! :) thanks fellas

2. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

Roughly 39 inches outside to outside on the rear and 34 on the front, the guards on the rear are about 10 and 1/2 inches tall,not sure on the front guards,I dont have any just the marks where they were.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  3. Awesome thank you.. Making a grille for my 51 Merc.. Think it would be cool instead of desoto or vet or Chevy grilles

4. Gonna add 5 teeth along with the existing 2 .7 teeth total

5. Does anyone know height of front guards

6. squirrel

squirrel

same as the rears.

the rear guards have holes for tag lights. The fronts don't. And they have a left and right, the bumper is curved so the rear is cut to fit the curve and have the guard be straight.

7. So the are basically the same besides back is slight curved with light holes? Is there left and rights for the front or just plain straight?

8. squirrel

squirrel

The front and rear guards both have left and right. The bumper is curved, and the guards are made to fit properly to the curve.