Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Mattawawillys

Mattawawillys

Hey guys I love the work you are doing! I wish i had photoshop but im stuck with paint, i have this 1950 willys PU and was wondering if you could help me out with it, i have some sketches drawn up in paint, i'd the the white and black to be primer and the red to be candy apple. Here is what i have, sorry this is the best pic i have, any help and other ideas would be great! Thanks! -Derek

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. can some one please photoshop some white walls onto the rear of our 36 the same as on the front but bigger i took the wheels off my model a but because of the offset i couldnt get them under the rear gaurds also if anyone can, can someone please put some spats on the rear and caddy caps on the front with the whitewalls would be awesome thanks all in advance

cheers Dylan

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

3. Btrsweet

Btrsweet
    BANNED

Not my best work but its red :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  4. pride63

pride63

i have just got some 15" 5 spoke cragars that the rims are rusty on so im thinking of powder coating red rims and chrome spokes or visa versa any chance some one can show me what each would look like please or if you have better ideas feel free to show .

[​IMG]
    my 1963 ford country wagon by mark & anne's photos, on Flickr
    thanks

5. Macronan

Macronan

It may have been overlooked. I'll ask again. Late 50's/early 60's mild custom. Paint inspired by Larry Watson. Would love to see some ideas.

Attached Files:

6. PA-IndianRider

PA-IndianRider

This picture is a combo we have been kicking around for quite awhile. The red flames would be done in "old school RED metalflake".
    [​IMG]

The ALL BLACK one you did with the TUBE GRILLE - Gasser Rims - Black Dot headlights - custom Bumper & RED Tinted windows is what we'd being doing if we were doing it today..... It does look awesome.
    [​IMG]

One I haven't mentioned to you yet is I have a Mooneyes gas tank that I will be mounting below the front bumper.

I will be "recessing" the valance pan so the gas tank will NOT protrude from underneath the bumper too far.
    [​IMG]

If possible brighten up the red tint as best you can.
    [​IMG]

Now if I could just work as fast as you do..... HA!!!! Thanks Again!!!!

7. FordMaverickFanatic

FordMaverickFanatic
    from Taylor, MI

Not really HAMB friendly, but I was wondering if anyone could please photoshop my 78' F-150 so the front sits as high as the rear, this will give me a good idea of how it will look once I install the levelling kit I bought for it.

[​IMG]

Thanks,
    Steven

8. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Q.8

Q.8
    from KUWAIT

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1; COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    hello guys..plz realy i need help..im going to buy a 90s wagon (coz no classic wagon near to me rytnow ) and make it elcamino...

its my first radical project..will do many changes,,but i need some pics to walk on the ryt way..

what i want is :

1-one door elky(cut all the side glass and make it like a bed) and put the back window right back the door (with the small back vent window ) (or with out)

2- tow tone (shine red with matt white top) same trucks way.

3- use the tires and hub caps of the truck to the elky.

4-if you can delete the back door handels and fill the door opening line will be great.

5-after that,u can do what ever u think of changes,,im sure it will inspire me alot

here is some pics for the wagon and hub caps:

Attached Files:

10. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

GM built a prototype in 1995

[​IMG]

11. 1951Streamliner

1951Streamliner
    from Reno, NV

12. Btrsweet

Btrsweet
    BANNED

13. FordMaverickFanatic

FordMaverickFanatic
    from Taylor, MI

14. HotRodHon

HotRodHon

Hey guys
    Can you guys help me out with some grill ideas?
    Tube, 53 chevy teeth, corvette teeth, whatever you think looks good.

Thanks,

and no LN7, I don't want it to look like Mader

[​IMG]

15. hooliganshotrods

hooliganshotrods

This is an amazing thread, I wish I had computer skills like some of you guys.

Sooooo, anyone willing to alter my coupe for me:D:D

I'm getting ready for tear down and can't decide on doing the body in flat silver with a black belt line or flat orange with a black belt line, I'm running the same ford wire wheels but in black, the motor is staying orange and black.

If anyones interested or just bored here's a pic, I'd be very thankful:D

Cheers

[​IMG]

16. 48plysled

48plysled

Can someone please try to take a crack at it. Pics are on page 486

17. PA-IndianRider

PA-IndianRider

[​IMG]

Nice work!!!!

I have always liked El Caminos.

Would love to have either of these for a "daily driver".

18. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Just to be clear - the black one I posted is not a Photoshop, it's a real GM test vehicle.

19. Btrsweet

Btrsweet
    BANNED

Bad Ass Look!!! :D

[​IMG]

20. N.Ozols

N.Ozols
    from Latvia

been doing lots of late-night chops lately, did this Volga in the last few evenings, inbetween a slower Moskvich chop
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

21. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

Awe, you're no fun! LOL

Here are some variations on 53 Chev, I tried to get the scale as close as possible.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For the record, Btrsweet's Cortina looking version kicks ass.

Attached Files:

22. PA-IndianRider

PA-IndianRider

I DID NOT know that.

I am learning all kinds of stuff here..... not just about photo shop stuff. ;)

Too bad Pontiac was shutdown by GM..... it had plans to import the Holden UTE here in the U.S.

Lately there has been some news that GM is in fact working on developing another EL Camino type vehicle. This time it would be based on the Camaro platform....
    [​IMG]

History has proved the GM El Camino/Ford Ranchero style vehicles will sell. In fact both are STILL being sold in Australia(????)
    [​IMG]

BTW it was a hot rod G-Body El Camino I traded to get the Opel SW drag car I am currently working on.
    [​IMG]

23. Q.8

Q.8
    from KUWAIT

woow thanks..

cool work..my plan is to use the back window with that curved frame.so could u plz do it to me? paint the car red and keep the roof and the door posts white..and if you can add the truck rims with original hub caps will be great..thanks..

Attached Files:

24. HotRodHon

HotRodHon

Thanks to both of ya!

anyone else?

25. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

Honestly I hope they do make the El Camino again, then maybe Ford will bring back the Ranchero, there could be some cool vehicles that come out of some competition like that.

I hope Btrsweet doesn't mind me using his shoop as a base, but here it is with the roof parts you wanted to use.

[​IMG]

The problem with using these parts is the angles, they don't allow for easy fitment and they rob most of your box space.

I would suggest measuring the cabin width and checking out the backs of truck cabs or even El Camino cabs to use instead.

Attached Files:

26. Btrsweet

Btrsweet
    BANNED

Use it all ya want :D I am not big on that round top look. I like a sharp roof line. That car looks like a bath tub with wheels. LOL

27. pride63

pride63

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  28. stainsbo

stainsbo
    from The Cleave

Hey! Could I get someone to two tone my Olds? Light over the Green and change the red rims to black. Maybe give her a very slight drop in the rear with some lake pipes . Thanks ahead of time! Beau.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2012
  29. edweird

edweird

could one of you nice photoshoppers make this reo into a satin black ramp truck with a small sleeper.......please! thank you very much.

Attached Files:

30. Q.8

Q.8
    from KUWAIT

wooow thanks guys for help..now im in my way to find clean one for sale and start the work..will back soon ,im sure i will need yous helps guys..

thanks for assistance