Register now to get rid of these ads!

Saying Hey from the Mid-West

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by MaydayNeal, Jun 27, 2012.

1. MaydayNeal

MaydayNeal

New to the forum. The info here is endless. Well got one more kid to get married off....2 girls already done.....and maybe dad can start spending some money on my long time passion......hot rods. thinking about a couple different projects....but really....I think it will come back to what I've always wanted.....a 55 chevy. My dad owned one in the day....and had a friend build a gasser in HS way back in 1975. I wonder what happened to that car?......hi in the sky it was....327 and a munci 4 speed.....and just so dang cool making the loop around our old high school. Man!!....where have the years gone? Well Im 53 now and the older I get, the more I want to go back. So maybe I'll get my plans together and get going late this year or early next. Anyway.....love all the stuff you guys have done.....you've plowed the road.....so thanks up front!!

Mayday.....aka Neal

2. Welcome to the H.A.M.B

3. raymay

raymay

Welcome from New York.

4. rustednutz

rustednutz
    from tulsa, ok

Welcome from Oklahoma. I know the feeling of putting your hotrod urges on hold while raising a family, but worth it in the long run. Good luck on your project hunt.

5. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

6. Old F.A.R.T.

Old F.A.R.T.

Welcome from Salina...I too would like a 55 Chevy...BUT...the one that I owned 3 times...LATER!!!

7. Welcome from another KC-r and Tri-Fiver!

8. out plowing

out plowing

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.