Register now to get rid of these ads!

1958 Chevy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 39Ford, Jul 28, 2005.

1. 39Ford

39Ford

New Poster here - referred by the Fordbarn folks: Yesterday, while searching a recycling yard that has a HUGE number of vehicles going to the crusher, I found a 1958 Chevrolet 2-Dr Hardtop: The car is complete with minor rust on the bottoms of each door; most of the trim is missing, but both bumpers are there. There are two holes approximately 2" in diameter in each location where the taillight bezels would be, so I'm assuming the car is not an Impala. No motor, but does have trans/rear. Car is located in Decatur, Mississippi (central part of the state). If you want to save this from the crusher, E-Mail me [email protected], and I'll get the telephone number/address for you. Thanks, Marcus.

2. TRAVEZ

TRAVEZ

Welcome from New Mexico! you should post this info in the classifieds. I'm sure someone would be interested in that car/salvage yard.

_t

3. 39Ford

39Ford

Thank you, Sir, I've tried everything I can think of to help save this Chevy, but I guess the posting part on this site is smarter than I! I'll kep trying, as there appears to be a real interest in the '58. Marcus.