Register now to get rid of these ads!

The best damned pictures of Billetproof 2012

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Rabid Whippet, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Joe King

Joe King

a moment of sun, we rushed out to stand in it LOL

Attached Files:

2. Race@Rockets

Race@Rockets

[​IMG]

No problem boys....stole this off her facebook, if she would put it on there it must be ok ;). Im just a sharing kind of guy! :cool:

3. dubcee

dubcee

Thanks Race! I couldn't get my computer to zoom in that tight! Rabid, great to finally meet you! I wish we had more time to chat up Pontiac motors, in still getin my feet wet! Thanks for all the pics, they are fantastic! Race@rockets, Ill be at the sun dome if you want to shoot the shit in the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. It was great talking with you also. See you never ended this post. LOL!!! Hope to get together at another event soon. You have a killer loking car there. If the 351 doesn't work out right in the 1936 Ford, I have a Pontiac with Tri-power that would fit real nice!!!!! Oh and what is that gold color on the engine? I painted my Hemi in the Whippet gold but it just doesn't pop like that gold!!

5. Race@Rockets

Race@Rockets

Hell yeah DubCee, Vintques show? One of my favorites, not many overnight runs left. We have a booth there so Ill be working but Saturday night its on! You should run your coupe through friday night at the drags.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  6. 36fred

36fred

R Wippet these are the best pics of the event yet. There are a few Others on the main page but they all stayed inside to take pics, thanks for going in the rain and taking pics Of us that stayed outside.

7. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Strange to see that shot of my dudes and me in the mix. Love the photos

8. metal man

metal man

Thanks for your time. I especially like this '39, but I may be a bit biased.

Attached Files:

9. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

Great pictures. Thanks for posting

10. OneBad56

OneBad56

Don't know about beating us in the the rain department.....we've been getting lots of it this June.

BTW, thanks for posting all the pics, really appreciate it, some great stuff.

11. Its nice that someone took a picture of my old Buick. Too bad Dubcee's coupe was in the way.HAHAhAHA :rolleyes: R.w. nice job clickin' the pics. Thanks for posting them up.

12. skull

skull

thanks, good pix:D

looks like those running the show did there best to try and get as many rods under cover or in a building as possible.

Later :cool:

13. bridger

bridger

I'm with you mate . Things just get better with time and you can't duplicate time

14. bridger

bridger

I would be interested to know what times did you run

15. The_DropOut

The_DropOut

One more wet & happy participant at this years Billetproof show.

Here are some of my favs this year.

Thanks Allen & Slo Poks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]