Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. schuyler

schuyler
    from Tennessee

Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in TN and just graduated from law school. It was/is the worst profession...but I am suffering through it to try to get a decent job to pay for what I love...old cars and bikes.

I currently have a '65 F100 that I run around town in. It's a stock 6 cylinder 3 speed truck and I love it.

[​IMG]

I recently bought a '56 straight out of a barn...currently collecting parts to get things rolling on my dream truck. It will keep the stock axle and suspension...but lowered with springs/drop axle. No plans for paint anytime soon. I'm putting a 351m/c6 in it from a '79 F100 we have. Can't wait to get rolling on it.

[​IMG]

last, here is my '76 cb750. It's more fun than my '04 shadow...but less comfortable!

[​IMG]

Thanks!

2. Sumfuncomet

Sumfuncomet

Wow I don't know if I could go to a job that sucks just so I could make money! I did that when I was younger but then figured out life was MUCH shorter than you think it is! This is not a rehearsal for the next act! Sorry for the rant but the older you get you will realize the futility of some things we(I) did as a younger man. I wish you well on your projects, love the old fords.....bike is sweet too! Do what you love to do, what fires you up and the riches come from inside!

3. Welcome to the H.A.M.B from Ga

4. schuyler

schuyler
    from Tennessee

Thanks for the welcome! Also, I know you're right in a lot of what you're saying, I appreciate it! Right now...I have to study and take the bar, to at least finish this little journey to becoming a lawyer. Then we'll see what I do next!