Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage BillitProof Who's going.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ugotpk, Jun 11, 2012.

1. The_DropOut

The_DropOut

2. Like I said, I don't know of any Emperors going. I wanted to go, but am trying to get a car on the road to take to Bonneville so vacation and funds is very limited.

3. ugotpk

ugotpk

I will be judging Pin Stripes this year. So bring your suit. This year is going to be the best!

4. burt21

burt21

Heading up friday afternoon with my little truck.Might be a long trip the wheather report now on comp says some rain and the ole truck has no wipers. should be fun tho.

5. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

I'll be there.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  6. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well, I think I may have to miss this one this year unless I take off at early thirty and head back early to make it to a command performance event that we have to go to. It's my designated grandaughter's college graduation party and pack patting. Since my kids won't generate grand kids I go out and steal my own.

7. Ole_Red

Ole_Red
    from 206, WA

A few days away! Stoked for this show. Almost passed on it to work on my 65. But my wife said car show Saturday and finish the Stude on Sunday. Cant argue with her on that!

8. We'll be there, leaving Friday am and crusin the back roads to scoop up some Stewart's meats on the way down.

9. april may

april may

I'll be there.......with lots of cool stuff at my tent.

Pick up a koozie! [​IMG]

10. fordman1

fordman1

I may have to reneg on this one. Weather looks like rain so my T would be fun. The 50 isn't running yet so that was iffy anyway. Finally it is two weeks until my wedding so I have a few other things to take care of. Take lots of pics and hopefully I am wrong about the weather!

11. Brandi

Brandi

I can't decide if I'm going or not. Haven't been since #1 when the headliner fell out of my Impala halfway there.

12. Ole_Red

Ole_Red
    from 206, WA

Rad Coozies!

Still figuring out the logistics for this weekend, the stude isnt ready and we only have one car, but I'll be there rain or shine. Gonna be using the old heavy 35mm around my neck and my phone for pictures I think. Planning to take a bunch. Hope the rain doesnt scare too many off.

13. I'm coming from Eugene and could do a caravan Saturday morning, let me know where and when you meet (Gee Creek rest stop ?). I'll be driving a tan Model A tudor.

Looking for a motel for Saturday nite also. Anyone know of a vacancy or maybe someone with a reservation that is going to bail let me know.

What's the story on camping there?

14. april may

april may

Don't let the rain scare ya. This IS the NW.

15. Choptop

Choptop

For camping check in at the Fairgrounds office. There is a small fee, if forget what it is right off the top of my head. But dont plan on getting tooooo much sleep at the campgrounds. Its been the scene of some good parties in the past :D

Here is the # for the fairgrounds office to ask about camping rates:
    (360) 736-6072

16. phukinartie

phukinartie

Yep Gonna Caravan with Unique Tin.....If they let me

17. jeffsullivan

jeffsullivan

im sure they will be real skeptical to let you run with them, ive heard about you!!

18. jeffsullivan

jeffsullivan

everyone bring a few (or few hundred) extra bucks, ill have a big pile of rusty gold to dig through, and of course brackets, and gussets, and..............., would love some "donations"!! see ya there

19. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

Just a whole lot lol

20. that truck sure looks like a former Tucson area ride..............

21. hotrod 49

hotrod 49

I cruised up from So Cal [​IMG] and not sure how you guys do this. I'm hanging at my sisters in Rochester and wanted to cruise over Friday night to see who's hanging out.

22. Hey Chris, was there any way you got the cruise just for the show entries. I just saw on Facebook that the modern Mustang guys are showing up in force to tear up the streets. One with 700 HP Turbo. I basically said, who the hell cares about your car at this show . Your car does not belong, just as my 1968 Pontiac Firebird 400s don't belong. He said, we aren't going to the show, we are going for the cruise like everyone else. I told him, don't dirty up the cruise with your cars. Nobody cares about these kind of cars at Billetproof. Anyway, I just don't get people like this? They just don't get it. Can we get headlight dots to let just the pre 1964 and customs on the cruise as these Mustang guys are the ones that will destroy the cruise.

23. Race@Rockets

Race@Rockets

Reserved my room last night...wasn't sure if I was gong to make it this year. Heading over Friday night staying at the Ferrryman in Centralia. I was surprised to hear they had quite a few rooms left. Not bringing a car this year but I am bringing my wife...shes alot better to look at than any of my cars anyway!

24. you guys have fun!

25. 45_70Sharps

45_70Sharps

I can't wait to get there Saturday.
    My daughter on the other hand hates these things. She says I talk to people too much!

26. april may

april may

Alan. :D

27. ugotpk

ugotpk

That truck carcass was from Tucson. 5 yrs ago. It was built frame up in Gig Harbor last year. It sold new in Tacoma 1956. Blue when new. Now it's Fat Chick Yellow! UGOTPK

28. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Im planning to do a little cruising Friday eve also

29. dubcee

dubcee

Ill be there in the full fendered chopped model A. Brown with black fenders.

30. gecko54

gecko54
    from Sumner, WA

Trophy Whore..................just kidding, we'll see ya there.