Register now to get rid of these ads!

Road Rocket Rumble

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Still Runnin, Jun 7, 2009.

1. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Is anyone in our group going to be over there Saturday morning that is not parking in the show that could give me a ride back to speedway. If I can get a ride back to work, I will just leave my truck here Friday night, drive my car in Saturday and leave work to take it to the show and then come back to work for a while.

I know its a hassel, just trying to figure something out. Let me know if any one can be of assistance.

2. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

Leaving OHIO, the weather has been reported BAD winds and Rain ... Here we Goooooo See you there

3. jbs10

jbs10
    from newport ky

going in the morning first time
    :)

4. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

Hotroded ... Having a little fun before the show is over :D

Attached Files:

5. WOW thats a nice picture thanks hotroded

6. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

7. AmandaSue

AmandaSue
    from Indy

I'll have you know that I WAS there on Saturday - YOU were nowhere to be found! My obligations were left unfulfilled and I wasn't too sad about it. ;)

8. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

Looking forward to all three days. Best show around.

9. carbon guy

carbon guy
    from indy

I went by on my way home from work and the Road Rockets were hard at work putting up fencing and getting the lot ready. Venders were there setting up, and a few people there with their cars getting an early start on the weekend. You don't realize that there is a lot of work putting these shows on when you just drive your car in the show and hang out for the weekend. My hats of to the Road Rockets for their hard work on this show. Think about all the venders, all the bands that come to this, the seminars, and doing all the registration. Thanks Road Rockets for the show. see ya there.