Register now to get rid of these ads!

34 ford sedan to delivery

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by celina, May 23, 2011.

1. celina

celina
    from thunderbay

I am looking at buying a 34 sedan delivery but I need to know what parts from a 34 ford sedan will fit eg. fenders front and rear ,running boards,hood doors , dash etc.

2. Pewsplace

Pewsplace

The rear fenders are SD only as is the rear pan, door. The rest is the same. The car was made from a tudor sedan and only the rear changed.

3. Dennis Lacy

Dennis Lacy

If I am reading this correctly, you are saying that a '34 Sedan Delivery was made from a Tudor body by filling the rear windows and adding a door? That was the case for '32 but '33/'34 are a unique body. If I remember correctly, the front doors might be the same as a Fordor Sedan, but the body from behind the doors is SD only. It is correct that the rear fenders are different than a regular sedan and the short pan that goes under the back of the body is nearly impossible to come by. Fenders and the pan are available in fiberglass. Unlike the regular sedans and other passenger models, the gas tank uses a screw-in filler neck like a pickup.

Here is a '34 Sedan Delivery that my Dad owned for 25 years. It was restored for him by the late Don Thelen. If you compare the body to a Tudor Sedan, they are clearly not the same.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. 53hauler

53hauler

5. I believe the rear fenders are very close to those of the Victoria, as is the gas tank. Keep us posted as to what you do with this purchase.