Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wanted: chopped 49-51 Ford (car) pictures

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by laidoutford, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Sailor

Sailor

Lots of nice chops here, but the nicest ever proportionwise is still this

Attached Files:

2. Ferbz51

Ferbz51
    from Austin, Tx

Man, this post is Shoebox heaven! Great thread guys. HAMB bro Baron Von Mike posted some pics of my car, but I couldn't view'em for some reason, so here's a couple. I bought the car from him and had the top pro-chopped. I helped shave everything, but chopping a top is way the hell beyond me. I appreciate the skills you guys have out there that can do this kind of work. Thanks for the in-progress pics. Let's keep this thread going and keep the pics comin'.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Killer ride eh:D [​IMG]

4. bumping with love.

A great thread that deserves a 2nd chance.

5. 21tat

21tat

Wow. that was nice.

6. The Toast

The Toast

who does good chopes in the LA area?

7. The question is "How much do you want to pay?" :)

8. tommy v

tommy v

[​IMG]heres one i got for sale

9. golfjack

golfjack
    from Kansas

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">If you want them, I can send photos of 1951 Ford Business coup with chopped top, canted quad headlights, Edsel taillights, antennae scoops in top. I sold it in 1960 when I fell in love and got married. I have a few photos of this Starbied built lead sled. I've been looking for it for years.
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

10. golfjack

golfjack
    from Kansas

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I meant to type Starbird built lead sled. Sorry for the typo. I really have enjoyed the photos.

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

11. Lono

Lono

bump for old time sake...
    would love to see more sled style chopped business coupes.

Harder to do than a sedan I hear, is that true?

12. DRM ON

DRM ON
    from Australia

hmm im going to bump this one back up.

13. If you want to see a bad ass chop on a shoebox, check out the "victorias' secret" thread.

14. I like to think mine is turnin into a fair sled and was a club/business coupe not long ago
    Des

Attached Files:

15. Chester

Chester
    from At work