Register now to get rid of these ads!

swapmeet ***Arkansas** Motaa ~ whos going?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dinokruzordinance, Jun 7, 2012.

1. dinokruzordinance

dinokruzordinance

Www.motaa.com petit jean Swapmeet 2012***Arkansas** fathers day weekend. Tues ~or sat june 12~16th.
    Near russelville arkansas.

Whos going? All the swapmeet spaces are sold out.

I got some model A stuff 36 ford stuff etc to try and sublease a space. Anyobe else going to make it? Nothing listed in events section here.

2. I'm shooting for Friday.

3. I'll be at the Car Corral, spaces 23 & 24, Wed thru Sat. Be sure to stop by...

4. dinokruzordinance

dinokruzordinance

What about thurs 6:30pm have a HAMB get together or sat at 10:30am? I got a grill and can bring some dogs or whatever?

5. oldwood

oldwood
    from arkansas

I'll be there this Saturday putting out the little white flags so YOU guys can finds your spaces. I'm a member of ATAAC. Who knows what those letters stand for??? I'm in BB-20. Lets hope it doesn't rain like it has in the past.

6. I'll be there all day every day...

So, you're the little white flag guy!!

7. oldwood

oldwood
    from arkansas

I have a room with 2 dbl beds for Wed and Thurs that I need to split with someone at the famous "Mather Lodge" on top of Petit Jean Mtn. It's less than 1 mile from the swap meet. Give me a call if your interested. Thanks 501-626-0067 ---Dorsey Williamson

8. five-oh

five-oh
    from Arkansas
    1. HAMB Old Farts' Club

I will be there everyday.....didn't get a spot to sell anything, but I'll be there...
    If nothing changes HAMB member "Minnesota68" will be there Friday evening and Saturday, with me. Look for the tall gorilla (him) and midget (me) in the '46. :D

9. oldwood

oldwood
    from arkansas

I'll be at BB-20 which is right in front of the silver flat top water tower. The main entry road into the swap meet is right by the water tower. See ya there!!!

10. dinokruzordinance

dinokruzordinance

Anyone else got room for some model A cowl fenders etc...46 big fenders...36 grill....to sell? Krby hasnt gotten back to me about a sublease spot.. I have even more stuff

11. Wish I could help you but they won't allow the sale of parts in the Car Corral. Check with Arkiehotrods or five-o, one of them might be able to help you...

12. dinokruzordinance

dinokruzordinance

I think woods gonna give me a little space. So game on. I still wanna kick that Hamb tailgating idea around.....for thursday

13. kwoodyh

kwoodyh

I gotta work!

14. Man, that sucks out loud...

15. vwdave30

vwdave30

16. Don Martin

Don Martin
    from West Tenn

Been going for years. Leaving early Wed. Always find needed parts and other goodies. See ya on the mountain

17. oldwood

oldwood
    from arkansas

Loaded and almost ready to leave. See ya there!!!

18. I'll be heading up this afternoon with the '46 bobber. I'll leave it on the trailer and come back and load up the '46 Coupe on the other trailer and come back up with it in the morning. :cool:

19. oldwood

oldwood
    from arkansas

I got there and someone was 1/2 way in my space and had to wait for them to move there stuff over. I came back home to pick up more valuebles(aka JUNK) and drive my '60 Plymouth back to Petit Jean.

20. five-oh

five-oh
    from Arkansas
    1. HAMB Old Farts' Club

I wandered around a bit this a.m.....alot of parts out but the car corral was still relativly empty. There was a bone stock 1915 T C cab truck that got my attention. I have no clue why, but I have a craving to own one, and he had it priced decent too.....

.I'll be back in the morning.

21. green68coup

green68coup
    from alma

Ill be there hope there are some shoebox parts

22. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

drdave and I are at spaces H-26 & H-27. We have room for some parts if any of you need to sell a few things, plus just come and hang out.

It was great seeing 1stGrumpy again today and meeting Oldwood. Five-Oh, stop by!

We are next to the "Model T" guys who have been going to the swapmeet for about 50 years!

The Natural State Early Ford V-8 Club will be set up at D-12 on Saturday. If you like flatheads, these are the guys you need to talk to.

23. TRUCKRODDER

TRUCKRODDER

We are not going to get there until tomorrow. I am looking for a hood for a 31 Nash , any leads? :p This is our first time to go , any tips?

24. oldwood

oldwood
    from arkansas

Get there early because we have been there for 4 days in the hot sun and you know the rest of the story. My sales were decent and I bought a few very good pieces for my junk. My 20k miles '60 Plymouth is in the unrestored car show class tomorrow. Happy Hunting!!!

25. TRUCKRODDER

TRUCKRODDER

Plan on being there Pretty early. Thanks!

26. dinokruzordinance

dinokruzordinance

Most dealers are happy to discount on sat to keep from reloading and hauling. Drinks and food prices average around $5 each a cooler of u own.saves $

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  28. oldwood

oldwood
    from arkansas

I just got home with my other 2 cars that I left on the mountain last night. Thanks Dean(dinokruzordinance) for your help. I hope to make many more Petit Jean's but only the one upstairs knows that answer. Happy Fathers day to those that have chilrens(you knows how to pronounce that). Ha!