Register now to get rid of these ads!

welder and cherry picker

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 55 dude, Jun 15, 2012.

1. hey is there any hambers out by La Quinta that has a cherry picker and a welder? would like to rent/borrow one while i'm in town to finish my 38' ford truck.I would buy one if it was cheap enough as i already have one back home in wa. state. pm me if you can help me out. need to build some motor/trans mounts to install a 4.3/700r4 in it. :D

2. MarkL

MarkL
    from Tacoma WA

You may get a better response if you give a location where your at

3. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

If I read that right you are in the Palm Desert, Indo Vista Santa Rosa triangle in So Cal.

And not down at the La Quinta in Anaheim.

Autozone may have a cherry picker that you can do on the "loaned tool" thing where you buy it and return it in a certain amount of time and get a full refund. That saved my bacon when I needed to use a tool I didn't have a while back. You might check with a tool/equipment rental shop in the area too for both pieces.

Also do you have access to 220 or only 110 for the welder?

4. hot74roadrunner

hot74roadrunner
    BANNED

there is always the harbor freight option they do accept returns just have to use plywood to keep the cherry picker out of the dirt the bearings will give out on you

5. hey dude how is the weather in tacoma? :rolleyes: i'm in the desert dude because i have welders and hoist at home. you should come to H&E sometime your invited.