Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Bonneville 2012 Roll call!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tman, Jun 2, 2012.

1. the Mel Tillis of one lungers!

2. Beef Stew

Beef Stew
    from So Cal

Ehhh I dunno man... it's still up in the air. I mean, do I reaaaally wanna go?

I have a coin flipper app on my dumb smart phone. I'll let you know what the coin decides.

3. Nate, I will call. BBQ Friday night. Save the Salt fundraiser from us unwashed heathens!

4. firingorder1

firingorder1

You should try running up the lakebed in binary code. 11000011111010011001110011001. When you're not a computer whizz its very embarrassing. But don't worry Jay. I have the plug wire labeled "1" so there's no fear of getting it crossed.

5. nzhotrod

nzhotrod
    from Auckland

6. hammeredrods

hammeredrods

Had it all planned but a change of jobs and getting the 59 on the road canned it this year. sooooo pissed off . good luck . let the records fall.

7. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

I am glad you do it. I have a stack of your work that I will keep until they sell them at my auction. The best wall hangers ever.

John

8. You're lucky I don't crew for you, then! I can cross anything up

9. I will see you there.

Attached Files:

10. onedge

onedge

citement is building hope to see ya all out there!!!

11. firingorder1

firingorder1

So can Stan!

12. jimbob

jimbob

Sure, I'll be there.

13. Im taking some photoshop classes and here is a small version of a poster I made for a class project. I think I took this pic in 07. I have it printed out on 11 x 17 size beside my desk at work =)

[​IMG]

14. DAVEO!

DAVEO!

i missed it last year :( i built the frame and some other shit on my buddys 50 F100 but im so gonna try to make it this year for sure!

15. paco

paco
    from Atlanta

My kid's 6 now ... only 4 years to go!!

Good luck all & enjoy.

PACO

16. Trent! Ill be there of course and Ill volunteer to help if the BBQ becomes reality. Im flying in from Norway the weekend before for the usual thrash. Bringing a couple buddies from Bergen as well, I'll volunteer them for help as well..;) we are having hell with our motor, hopefully on the dyno for the fourth session on monday...we'll get it sorted. Planning to drive out in my '50 Chevy from Texas with my buds for a fun road trip, should be fun for first timers in the US.
    See ya'll there!
    Hans

17. mac miller

mac miller
    from INDY

I just finished this car for the Johnston-Carbone-Wendt team.
    They will be installing a 270 OFFY thumper and going for the XXO-VOT record.

mac miller in INDY

Attached Files:

18. The cam lobe profile is ALL business! Very nice.

19. That thing is just too cool for words! I love the photo on the wall of the shop too. :D

20. THAT will be worth seeing!

21. Just heard that the hotel room is in order! Yeah! We'll be going for sure now! I'm so excited. See you all there!

Sent from my iPhone using TJJ app

22. Just for kicks I'll ask here...if anybody has the opportunity to help transport a banger motor from Flint MI to Bonneville (or Texas)..please let me know.
    thanks, Hans

23. Try and her hold of one of The guys from EJ's team, the 723 team, I believe they're passing on route 80 sometime Monday the 6th of August.
    You could try to get in touch with
    Aussiesteve on here. He might be able to help.

Sent from my iPhone using TJJ app

24. 48 Days! GULP!

25. 57 3100

57 3100

first timer here, will be there on friday the 10th....
    curious guys, approx. how many runs per day, time between runs ?
    thanks

26. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

Cars are usually running continuously on at least 3 courses. An emergency or a technical problem occasionally shuts down the runs. This usually happens when you have your driver suited and buckled into a very hot race car. Plenty to do and see, even when they are not running.

John

27. 57 3100

57 3100

thanks for the info John..... cant wait to see it, finally....

28. OK, HAMB BBQ plans are in place! We are doing this. Funds to go to SAVE THE SALT. The idea is to be set up Friday eve close to the road just East of the main group of campers at teh bend. I have banner and we will have an EZ up. MOre plans to follow.

29. ^Sounds like a great plan.