Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Rhinebeck Car Show 2012 the late edition

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by s10ace, Jun 13, 2012.

1. I was crusin the HAMB tonight and relized I hadn't post the Rhinebeck 2012 pictures. There is only one other guy that posted a few on the HAMB. It was a great day for pics. Thisis one of the best shows in the Northeast. If anyone knows of a better one in this area, let me know. I want to go to that one too. There were a lot of cars and the swap meet parts..... alot of those too. So I here are some pics:

Attached Files:

2. Here are some more pics from Rhinebeck:

Attached Files:

3. I wish I could have taken more pictures. Here are some of my favorites:

I really like to get pictures of old stock cars and race car construction type pics.

Attached Files:

4. There's plenty more pics:

Attached Files:

5. More to come:

Attached Files:

6. I'll post some more tommorrow.

7. Thanks for taking the time to take the pictures and post them. Really dig the vintage race cars !!!

8. So do I. I'm building a couple vintage cars and allways looking for the old school ingenuity........ and parts! That was one of the reasons to go to the show.....but not much in vintage race car parts this time.

9. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

Thanks for the pics, as far as shows in the N.E., Syracuse is not too shabby either.:eek:

10. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Wish I could afford to buy that woody...

11. Here's some more pics:

Attached Files:

12. Looks like this is the last of the pictures from Rhinebeck. I wish that coupe shell was a 36 or 37 5 window. I'm looking for another shell.

Attached Files:

13. Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  14. BigBlockItch57

BigBlockItch57

awesome!!! Thank you for the coverage! i missed the show and was rather SAD!!! :)