Register now to get rid of these ads!

63 Sprint Convertible

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 63Sprintconvertible, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Working on a complete restoration of a Sprint for my wife for our 25th wedding anniversary. Must finish by December. We are welding in floor panels now. We've been collecting parts and hopefully we'll be able to get it all together in time. I've found parts hard to come by so if anyone can give me any help I'd sure appreciate.

Just send me a message. Going to the Bowling Green Hot Rod Reunion this weekend and the Falcon National Convention in Louisville. Hope to pick up what I still need by then.

Right now until we get more done I'm in good shape. Trying to find a rear seat as our springs are too rusted out. Front seats can be salvaged and re-done.

I have 3 260 engines and not sure if any of them will run, so I'm a little worried about that. I'm just glad my father in a law is a pro at restoring cars plus he wants his little girl to have it as much as I. I also have a lot of Falcon parts and even have a four door that I'm borrowing parts from. But I have chrome, grills, hubcaps, transmissions, carburetors, etc that I may be able that I have extra or they are from other years. Let me know if anyone out there needs anything.

I also have a nice under-dash AC system that I won't be using because I am going to need a full system with heat and defrost. This was put in a 63 and only used about a year before the guy pulled it out. It includes everything and I believe it is "Old Air" product. Anyway could send email of what it looked like in vehicle. Feel free to email me at [email protected] as I may have trouble getting back to the forum as often as I'd like.

2. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

3. Veach

Veach

Welcome from Texas I can help you out with a few parts but shipping from Tx maybe to high shot me a PM and we will see

4. FalconMan

FalconMan
    from Minnesota

Welcome... also have a 63 sprint 'vert. Do yourself a favor and dump the 260 and put in late model 5.0, you will never look back :)

Been there ... done that ....

Doug

5. Welcome to the H.A.M.B from Ga

6. raymay

raymay

Welcome from New York.

7. falconwagon62

falconwagon62

WELCOME......Hoosier Chapter of the Falcon Club is a good place to start....I am President of the Ohio Valley Chapter, and we are Co-hosting the Falcon Nationals 2012 in Louisville with Bluegrass and Hoosier Chapters...Vendor Swap spaces been sold out for 4 months, will be ALOT of parts come on over!!!

www.tristatefalconnationals2012.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

8. I plan on attending. I actually have some parts I'd like to get rid of but got in touch with Joe andhe said booths were full. But thought he could help me out in some way.

I'm after some hard to get parts that I hope I can get this weekend
    Windshield
    Door panel trip for sprint door panels
    Grill

Thanks for the contact. I have joined the National Falcon club but I'd like to join the local club as well. Im more Louisville than anything, so the Ohio Valley is probably the club I'd need to join.