Register now to get rid of these ads!

Troubles with my account, or so it seems?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Chris Stapley, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Hey Guys, I realize you're busy and all but I've tried to post replies to a couple of adds on the classified and this note keeps popping up? Is there something I've done that I'm unaware of? If so please enlighten me, if it's an issue with the server or whatever,please take care of it and let me know I'm not being cast off as a bad guy,ha,ha..
    Thanks,
    Chris.
    [​IMG]

2. dv8

dv8

It's pretty much always been part of the classifieds rules that NO ONE is supposed to reply directly in the ad...but to send the person posting the ad a private message or email if his email address is provided...or call if there is a phone number.

This keeps ads from being "bumped" to the top before the three day "bump rule".

People seemed to ignore this rule for years, so they made it so no one but the original poster could reply.....

If you look at the front page of this Q&A section....you will see a few others that haven't read the rules either....

3. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Use the PM system. Problem solved.

4. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

5. There you have it, just didn't search far enough for the answer. Thanks gang, you're a pretty good bunch!
    Chris.