Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Memorial day donuts. 54'chevy.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 2tall2beahotrodder, Jun 6, 2012.

1. monster

monster

thats awesome man. i did that same thing about 3 years ago. can't find it on youtube was called "fun around the shop"

2. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

3. badshifter

badshifter

Reminds me of the figure 8 jalopy races I used to go to as a kid! Hearing your friends laughing is too funny.

4. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

That's awesome. Use all the rubber that's left lol

5. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

I'm not going to post on this thread... I don't want to encourage that type of behavior.

6. Those were some nice donuts! Not the normal aimless, no control, whip around "donut" you find on youtube.

7. mmmmmdooonuts.

8. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Nice Donuts man! If you dont mind me asking, what suspension is under that thing? Did you subframe the front? or is it still all stock front suspension? and what about the engine and rearend? Just curious, i'm going to be doing a smallblock engine swap soon in my 53.

9. Stock front suspension. Engine is 350 .030 over, with a 350 trans. I used the walton fab motor mounts and trans mount, made it extreamly easy for a swap. (Watch the headers cause I had to make mine to get around the steering coloumn)
    The rear is a early nova 10 bolt 3.73 with posi. I lowered the back end with 4 inch handmade blocks ( had to re center the dowl for the perches to locate the rear in the wheelwell. Stock springs with 3 or 4 leafs taken out. Its a shitty drive in the back because its so low its riding on the bumpstops. Oh and QA1 adjustable shocks
    Eventually Ill c-notch it.

10. randy

randy

rule the wasteland.